1.♡Never trust quiet boys♡

This chapter is from Namjin Smut Oneshots by 163cm_00
⚠️Warning⚠️~Smut~
______________________________________

'Kim SeokJin, the list says you are the class monitor so it's your duty to fulfill your job! No discussions!' Their teacher Mrs. Jung warned the boy, who was also one of the richest boy of the school and was complaining about it. After her statement, she left the room and Jin and his 'friends' stood up with a smirk and headed towards NamJoon's direction, whose seat was in the corner of the room. Teachers would often forget that NamJoon also existed but he didn't mind either, as long as he was marked present and could go home afterwards.

'Well, well. Isn't that the boy who would volunteer to clean the classroom for me' Jin smirked as his friends agreed with him. 'He would LOVE to do that right? Good boy' As they made fun of him, Jin took out his LV wallet and threw him a 100 dollar bill before they left. The frustrated boy sat all alone by himself in the empty class room for about 10 minutes before he stood up and packed his bag when all of a sudden someone entered the room.

~A few minutes ago~
'oh shit- I forgot my chemistry book ah goddammit' Jin curses internally as he stepped out of his car and ran back to his classroom.

'Didn't I tell you to fucking clean?' He bursted out but NamJoon didn't hold himself back this time.(Sorry forgot to add, NamJoon is older) 'Talk formal to me bastard, I'm older than you or else I'll have to fuck your mouth to keep it clean' Jin was taken aback. The shy, silent, dumb boy dared to talk to him like that!?
'Who the fuck do you think you are, Kim SeokJin? Do you want me to put you in your place? Don't push me to the consequences...now be a good boy and clean it yourself' NamJoon smiled but they both knew it didn't have an innocent meaning behind it.

All the confidence he had when he was with his lil 'gang' faded away and his attitude vanished in air, no signs of it to be seen. Joon stood up and closed the curtains while the other was trying to understand what was going on.

'come here' Joon sang while he walked towards him, only to wrap his arms around Jin's waist and drag him to the teacher's table. 'There is this thing called behaviour, you know? And if you don't behave, you get punished. Ever heard about that?' He made Jin sit on the table, legs open so that he could position himself between them.

Out of fear, Jin didn't dare to talk back or do anything but he really liked to be mishandled by Joon. He was more handsome close up, he thought to himself. His dark eyes, his outstanding bulge. Jin's eyes lowered further down and were also fixed there until he felt NamJoon's hand grope his ass over his jeans. 'How about I won't punish you if you do a great work with your dirty mouth?'

Jin couldn't move. He didn't know what type of a curse this was. The unpatient male, pulled on Jin's arm and pushed his shoulder down to get on his knees. The younger watched his moves in awe as Joon unzipped his school uniform and took out his huge cock. Jin had to take a double look to see if he was dreaming before locking his eyes with him. 'Suck, doll' he laughed out pitily, which the other quickly obeyed. 'No teasing' Joon warned before the boy leaned forward and took him all in his mouth, suprised himself he didn't had a gag reflex.

He bobbed his head slowly first, trying to understand the taste of Joon. It was not bitter but also not sweet but after all it was just his pre-cum, who knows how his warm cum would taste at the back of his throat like. 'Mghh~ god- see what kind of good use your filthy mouth is? Ohhh fuck~' NamJoon groaned with pleasure. He didn't expect Jin to be good at blowjobs so he reckoned with the 'bad skill sucking'.

'bent over slut' Joon ordered when he felt like his cock was hard enough. Jin hestitated first but he didn't have another choice so his chest met the cold surface of the table. Joon realised that Jin let a bit of space between his crotch area and the surface so if he would thrust in him, his own dick would be stroked by the tight space his body and table made. God he turned him on so much. 'watched too much gay porn huh?' Joon made fun of him but also tried to go easy on him by showing Jin four fingers, which he immediately sucked on, without being told. Joon slowly unzipped the other's pants too and slid it down, doing the same with his panties with one hand.
'Now stay quiet and relax' he suggested before taking his fingers out and running them around Jin's entrance. 'nghhh~' No matter how much he denied it, he kinda liked the ticklish feeling in his abdomen and also realized he was hard thanks to the once quiet man's actions. A sudden pain interrupted his thoughts when he felt two digits stretch him out at once. 'ahhhmm- i-it hurts' he quietly cried out but NamJoon wouldn't stop. He shushed him instead with light kisses along his fabric covered back. He slid his fingers in a quicker pace than before and could tell from the sounds Jin made, that he adjusted and liked it.

A third finger entered and instead of a shriek, he let out satisfyed moans that directly shot blood to NamJoon's already suffering cock. 'oh wait...you will moan even more for it' he stated as he took out his fingers and teased Jin's entrance with his length. 'pleasee~ put it in...' the latter begged and so did Joon. He had to rush even though he would like to enjoy the moment and fuck the boy until midnight but after all they were at school where every passing second was a risk.
'yeahhh ahmmm- s-so good~' he whispered quietly, closing his eyes since he wanted to feel him all the way in him, his walls being stretched out only and only by Joon. Watching his own cock disappear inside the other, he let out a throaty groan at the tightness around him. When he felt like he already spent enough time letting him adjust to his length, he slowly thrusted in and out, his pace increasing with each thrust while Jin's moans did the same. He was in pure bliss when the rubbing sensation lit his walls on fire. 'I think I'm being too nice, don't you think so?' Before his question was answered, he harshly slammed right back in, causing the other to let out a mewled moan.

'fuckmm~ yeahh J-Joon m-more' he commanded, his mind full of Joon and all the things he did to him. Not long after, Joon put a bit pressure on Jin's lower back, so that his cock was also being pleasured. With each thrust, the latter's abdomen was stroked by the now warm surface of the table.
'such a good boy for me...so obedient and tight for me hm?' He chuckled at the rich boy's fucked up state. 'YEAH A-AND ONLY FOR YOU!-' he almost screamed when NamJoon pulled out and slammed his ass once again in a different angle where he hit his prostate. 'Ohh~ fuck mmmh~' Joon groaned with every thrust in the tight space.

Their moans and groans harmonized with each other's voices as the sound of their skin clapping completed the song. Joon's leaking cum made his thrusts even sloppier and quicker that they were both a moaning mess at this point. 'Ah-Ah-Ahmm yess~ Joon please harder~~' The need of release his cum in him grew even bigger when he listened to SeokJin's helpless begs.

'Aghhh so fucking tight for me baby~' he groaned out, a pleasing feeling being created in his abdomen. 'Fuck I-I'm close~m-may I cum inside you baby?' Holding tighter on the counter of the table, he yammered a girly 'y-yes!~ shitmm~ I'm close too-' before Joon squirted his cum in his tight hole, followed by Jin who came on the teacher's table with a loud moan.

Both panting hard, he pulled out and cleaned themselves with a few tissues they found in the drawer on the side of the table. 'I'm s-sorry...' Jin whispered which had Joon confused. '...for mistreating you but you just seemed like you ignore me all the time and wouldn't let me get close to you' Joon flashed him a weak smile before speaking up. 'And you seemed like you bullied me and hated me because of your fRieNDs'

'Wanna go out on a date with me?' Joon asked expectant which Jin approved positive. 'I would love to' They shared a passionate kiss before getting ready and leaving, of course Jin being carried by Joon to his car.