84. -Horrible Life-

More Namjin Oneshots(Pt.70&71) by KIMSEOKJINLIFES
_________________________________________

Seokjins Pov:

"Hold still, you little slut!" The man slams into me again. I try to move away, but fail. I just go limp, and sob.

When I was 14, my parents sold me to a prostitution ring. Me, and the people there were all chained up, and put into an auction. There, I was sold to a very wealthy man. He used me for two years, before he got bored and sold me back. The same thing happened again, but I'm still with this man. He treats me like a toy, beating, and fucking me whenever he pleases.

He releases inside of me, and finally pulls out, swiftly slapping me across the face before leaving. I lie on the bed, too weak to move. I'm only fed once every 3 days, so I've lost a lot of my strength.

"SIT UP, YOU LITTLE BITCH!" The man shouts, as he walks back into the room. I slowly sit up, and lean against the wall. "My son is coming, so I expect you to be on your best behavior. If he tells you to do something, you obey him. UNDERSTAND?!"

"Y-Yes...sir." I say, my voice hoarse. He leaves the room, and eventually comes back with a younger male, that I've never seen before."He'll do whatever you tell him to." My 'owner' smirks. He walks out of the room, leaving me and the younger male alone. He walks over to the bed, causing me to flinch.

"Hey, it's okay." He says. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"W-Why should I believe you?" I ask.

"Because, you want to get out of here, right?" He asks. I nod, shakily. "You need to listen to me, then. I'm going to get you out of here, later tonight. I'll ask my dad to leave the key with me, and come down to get you."

"You're lying to me." Tears spill from my eyes. "This has happened to me before. I'm so gullible!"

"Shh. I'm serious." The male says. "I'm Namjoon. I'm going to help you, I promise. I swear, on my life."

"You mean it?" I sniffle.

"I do mean it." He says. "In a few hours, I'll come back down to get you."

*A Few Hours Later*

Namjoon comes back into the room, carrying a small bag. He takes some clothes out of it, and helps me put them on."My Dad is asleep. We're going out the back, Okay? You need to stay calm, and listen to me." He says.

"I-I don't have the strength to walk." I wipe my eyes.

"I'll carry you." He says. He lifts me into his back, and slowly sneaks out of the house. Surprisingly, his dad doesn't wake up. He brings me to his car, and drives somewhere.

"W-Where are you taking me?" I ask.

"Hospital." He says. "You're extremely malnourished, and I think you have a few broken bones that have healed incorrectly."

"Th-Thank you." I whisper. "For saving me. I...haven't felt this free in 4 years."

"What's your story? If you don't mind me asking." He asks.

"My parents...were addicts. They were on a bunch of different drugs, and they drank as well. When they couldn't afford to buy more drugs, or alcohol, they sold me to a prostitution ring. I was only 14..." I choke back a sob, to continue. "Th-This wealthy man bought me, and used me like I was some toy. He took my virginity, and used me! Then he sold me back, and I got stuck with your father."

"I'm so sorry." He reaches out, and grabs my hand as he drives. I flinch, but don't move away.

"It's f-fine." I wipe my eyes, trying to hold back more tears. A few minutes later, I calm down.

"You haven't told me your name." He says.

"Seokjin." I say. "Kim Seokjin."

He pulls into the parking lot of the hospital, and carries me inside. That night, he stayed by my side, and held my hand. He had a small smile on his face, and he told me that everything was going to be okay.

And it was.

*2 Years after his escape*

I'm walking back to Namjoons house, when a man grabs me by the arm, and starts to drag me into an alleyway. I scream, and thrash around in his arms, trying to break free.

"Shut up, or it'll be worse." The man slaps me across the face. Memories of my past, invade my mind.

"Stop! Please!" I scream. The man punches me, as hard as possible. I can feel my jaw crack under the force. The man rips my clothes off, and holds a knife to my throat.

"Make another sound, I'll slit your fucking throat." He sneers. I shut my mouth, and allow my body to go limp as he rapes me. When he's done, and finally runs away, I just lie there for a while, before fixing my clothes and limping to Namjoons house.

I walk inside with an emotionless expression. I thought I was safe. Namjoon looks up from his book, confused. I usually greet him, with a kiss after work. A year after he'd saved me, we'd gotten together."Jin? What's wrong, love?" He asks.

"You told me...that I was safe." I whisper. He sets the book down, and walks over to me. I flinch as he places a hand on my shoulder.

"Jinnie, tell me what happened to you." He says.

"H-He grabbed me by the arm, a-as I was walking home." I bite my lip, to stop my tears. "Th-Then I was pulled into the alley, a-and he ripped my c-clothes off. I thought of him, hyung."

I break down, and begin sobbing uncontrollably. Namjoon pulls me into his arms, and gently rubs my back.

"Darling." He holds me close to his chest. "It's going to be okay, sweetheart. Joonie is here, baby."

"W-Why me!" I shout. He shushes me, and continues to hug me, whispering soothing words into my ear.

"I'm going to find that man. We need to go to the hospital, and get some tests done, honey." He says."Please don't m-make me go." I sob. "I d-don't wanna!"

"Please, baby? I want him put in jail." Namjoon tears up. "I just want you to be happy! Why does this have to happen to you?!"

"D-Don't cry." I bury my face in his neck. "I'll go to the h-hospital and get the tests. Just...please don't cry."

"I love you, Seokjin. I want you to know that I'm going to do everything I can, to find the man that reminded you of your past." He wipes his eyes. "Let's go to the hospital."

*A Few Months Later*

I'm happy to say, that my life is officially....perfect.

After that day a few months ago, I refuse to leave the house without Namjoon by my side. He's understanding about it, and comforts me whenever I'm upset as well. Our relationship is doing amazing. He said that he plans on marrying me one day...and I'm extremely excited about that.