61.Daddy's Here

B×B Bangtan Oneshots by stackedbrokenthyrsus
Nj/O
Littlespace
Not proofread, point mistakes out please
_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____

A person having bad day always needs a comforting warmth, to make him feel better. Jin hated to go to school. Especially when guys and girls called him names and bullied him. They would tease him calling him fat, and ugly.

Jin was a soft boy. Having gone through harsh things in his childhood, he matured up mentally at a very ripe age. He forgot how to live his childhood.

He would often see his friends living their lives, the way kids should live. He developed a little space in his mind, to escape from reality for a while.

He grew up, holding everything in his heart, until he met his boyfriend.

It all started with bumping into each other at the Subway station. "S-Sowwy...." Jin bent down to pick their fallen things, and so did the man. "No, don't be. It was my mistake, I should've given you way. You seem to be in a rush." The man spoke politely.

"Y-yeah.... Umm.... Thank wu!" Jin muttered out softly before handing the man his things, and taking his own stuff and rushing into the subway train. Namjoon just smiled and walked inside the train, and found Jin sitting near the window, looking outside.

The subway lights illuminated his face golden, as he clutched the things in his stuff, which included a small blue diary, and a pencil case. He also had a sling bag, which he was holding along.

"Mind if I sit here?" A soft and similar voice rung in Jins ears. "H-huh?" He looked up to see that same man, whom he bumped into, before. Jins eyes looked like those of a lost puppy.

"Mind if I sit here?" The taller man repeated, pointing at the seat beside him. Jin just nodded, making the man smile a bit. "Thank you."

He was met with silence. There weren't many people on the train, since it was midnight. "Namjoon."

"Hmm?" Jin turned his head, to the guy who just spoke. "I'm Kim Namjoon, and you?"

"K-Kim Seokjin..." The young boy looked down at his lap, not really wanting to talk or strike up a conversation with anyone. From the corner of his eye, he glanced at the man, who still had that soft smile on, but eyes not looking at him anymore.

Jin could see, plum and pink flush lips, which looked like a natural pout, with a little smile. Those thick lips would almost form a shadow on his chin. Dark grey hair, almost hid his thick eyebrows. Sharp eyes perfectly shaped like large almonds, with deep brown Onyx.

A medium sized nose, his face looked chiseled and angled, and a soft yet prominent jawline, and pretty sexy ear piercings.

His wide shoulders, which he could completely wrap around Jin and Jins body would hide. A big stature, altogether he looked like a classy gentleman, like a CEO or a k-drama actor.

Jin couldn't help but blush over the fact that there was a very handsome presence beside him, who possessed the scent of Dolce and Gabbana Intenso chocolate.

"Heading to Seoul?" The man asked, and immediately Jin jumped out of his trance. "Yeah. Seoul." The boy nodded. They didn't talk after that until they reached Seoul, and parted ways. Both stealing few glances here and there, Jin kinda wished that they meet again.

Namjoon, on the other hand, had a very busy day in office. Stressed, and depressed because his girlfriend broke up with him when they were on a date that day.