59.♡Toe Curling Secrets♡

B×B Bangtan Smuts by stackedbrokenthyrsus
Nj/O       
BP/Jin
Not proofread again so If u find any mistakes then point it out please
_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____

Ever since Namjoon saw him naked in the bathtub, touching himself, he couldn't wrap his mind around it. He had stared at him for way too long before being asked to leave.

He returned from work, after a long day. Being the first son of the family, he had a lot of responsibilities. He had to manage things on behalf of his father.

Things like, managing all the finances, of the pack, as well as of the family. Job interviews, meetings, watching over the employees of the company, in which he worked as his dad's secretary.

He decided to take a shower, he didn't like his sweat odour, at all. The house was empty. Mama Kim had left a note behind, saying that they were at her sister's wedding, and that it was his choice if he wanted to attend.

He thought that all his seven siblings were there. The tanned man, liked his brother's bathroom, more than his. The younger's soft scent would always be persistent in the place.

He would feel so blissed and peaced out, smelling it. Oh, and not to mention, he also had stolen one of Jins jumpers, which possessed his scent, to smell it whenever he felt like. As wrong as it seemed, he kept it as his own little secret. Like a guilty pleasure.

The older stripped out of his clothes, letting alone the boxers, and stepped in, all while humming a soft song of his younger brother's taste, and he was met by this alluringly, invitingly horrific sight. And yeah, also unexpected.

He saw Jins head, slacked against the edge of the tub, his calves on the breadths of it, and one hand massaging his nipple, while the other was placed on his swollen clit as he played with himself, letting out the softest, yet the lewdest moans possible.

"Fuck, yes! I'm close, so close! Mmm~ Harder, yes!" The boy's eyes were closed shut, and his plump pink glossy lips were open, enough to shove something into his mouth, as he begged and moaned to no one.

His wet peachy pink hair stuck to his forehead, making him look like a sex god himself. He didn't know that a pair of eyes were intently but unintentionally watching him.

The scent was stronger than usual because of his presence. All the wolves carried their fragrance along, it would be much more stronger when their heat would set in.

Jin finally decided to resume to sit normally in the tub, and scrub his body, with the loofah when he felt someone watching him. His eyes widened in shock when he saw Namjoon. "Hyung! I'm fucking naked! Get out!" He screamed, crossing his hands over his chest.

"Y-yeah.... I'm... Sorry...." And the older man ran out of the bathroom. He took a shower in his own room, and sat on the bed staring at the wall, images of what happened minutes ago sailed in his mind. And what he couldn't believe was that, he jerked off, at the thought.

Namjoon had seen Jin, nothing more or less than a brother, of course, until now. Jin was born in the family of alphas, and was the youngest, age being seventeen. He was born a bit different from others, but beautifully different.

It was a big family, consisting of a granny in her eighties, mom, dad, two uncles, and eight children, ninth one in the making. NamJi was Namjoons twin, and Jungkook and Wheein came with Jin. Yoongi and Hoseok were twins too and the only one was Mark, who came out alone. Damn, Papa Kim.

Jin and his mom were beyond happy that they were accepted lovingly in the pack and were respected too. In most of the packs, omegas were thrown out, or were treated very badly.