23.♡My boss♡

Jin × BTS Oneshots by buubbletae
______________________________________

NamJoon's Pov:

Ugh another day at work. I was in a bad mood today because of my brother. His name is jung hoseok and he had an argument with his boyfriend's, park Jimin and min yoongi. I didn't know why, but I had to clear the air between it.

Right now I was stressed, and annoyed. I layed my head on my desk, and groaned in frustration. I waited for my assistant to come back with my coffee. His name is Kim seokjin, and not gonna lie he's sexy and really handsome. I got interest in him, and tried to flirt with him sometimes, he always blushed, but he just ignored it.

I knew it wasn't right what I was doing, but if nobody get's to know, it doesn't hurt to continue right? I smirked to myself. I looked at the empty file on my computer. I didn't have energy to finish it, I hope Jin could help me.

After 5 minutes the main door to my office.

A silent sweet voice was heard. Jin: Mr Kim can i come in?

NamJoon: ofc come in seokjin

He gently opened the door, with the coffee in his hand. His hips swayed while he walked, they moved perfectly. It turned me on a little bit. I came up to my desk and placed the coffee on the table.

Jin: I'm so sorry I came in late Mr.Kim, the traffic was horrible.

NamJoon: it's alright seokjin, you can sit down at your table. Oh and take a coffee.He nodded and smiled at me. He grabbed a cup and sat beside me at his table. The next thing i knew that he groaned in pain. I looked at him and he had spilled his coffee cup on his chest. I stood up and helped him with his burning jacket. I took it of so it would hurt him more.

Jin: o-oh thank you m-mr kim

NamJoon: no problem jin, but you can just call me NamJoon.

He blushed a bit and nodded. I noticed his shirt was see-through. I blushed as I looked at his nipples. My pants slowly tightened. I watched his curves and body through his shirt, and I only got harder. I looked down at my problem and groaned quietly.
I couldn't hold back anymore, I gently sneaked my hand under and laid it on his thigh. He looked at me with confusion until i rubbed his inner thigh.

He blushed. Jin: m-mr Kim- I mean NamJoon, w-what are you doing

He squirmed. I ignored him and rubbed closer to his member, me moaned quietly, It turned me on. My hands started to stroke his growing member.

Jin: ahh~

I craved him, I needed his touch and warmth. I pushed him on the desk on his back helding his legs. My grinned my boner against his entrance. He moaned and grew needier.

Jin: s-sir w-we can't do this~

NamJoon: I know you want me~I leaned down to kiss him, while grinding on him. He hesitated, but soon gave in. I added my tongue making him moan into the kiss.
He started to grin too, making more pleasure.
We broke the kiss and a string of saliva came from our lips. We looked into each other's eyes with lust. He locked the door from a button on the side of his desk. We both stripped fast, with excitement. I entered two fingers in his hole to lose him up.

Jin: aah~

He clenched around my fingers. I tried to stretch him out for not letting him feel as much pain when I entered him. He moaned when I soon found his prostrate. He moaned extra loud, and god his moans sounded like an Angel. It made me want him more. I stopped what i was doing with my fingers and added my member instead, i slowly entered him.

Jin: aahhh!~ s-so big!~ j-joon!~

He screamed my name which sounded like heaven. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my shoulders tightly. I kept thrusting until it got sloppy. His members twitched too, so I thrusted much faster.

Jin: aahh!~ i-I'm gonna cum!~

NamJoon: me t-too~

I thrusted one last time before I came inside him, I pulled out and my semen dropped from his thighs. His cum was on our stomachs.
We cleaned up and continued to work, even tho he kept moving in his chair because he was sore.