4.♡Promise♡

Again NamJin Oneshots(part 37) by KIMSEOKJINLIFE (And again NamJoon is older)
️⚠️Warning⚠~Bullying/abuse~
______________________________________

NamJoon's POV

Mine😍: Jinnie, baby where are you?

Baby💕: Almost home. Got in trouble at school.

Mine😍: You got in trouble? Okay...just hurry.

SeokJin never, gets in trouble. He's a straight A student with a kind heart. He's hiding something. The front door opens.

"Baby, why's you get in trouble?" I ask as I walk out of the living room to greet him. My eyes widen at the bruises coating his face.

"What the hell happened to you?" I ask. He jumps at the anger in my voice.

"N-Nothing. I just got injured during PE." Jin mumbles. I walk over to him, forcing his head up.

"Don't fucking lie to me SeokJin. What. Happened." I ask. A tear slides down his face.

"They make fun of me. Call me horrible names because I'm dating a man that's 22, while I'm 19." He sniffles. "I-I told the principal what was going on, and he just laughed it off."

"Sweetheart, Why didn't you tell me?" I remove my hand from his chin, pulling him close to me. "Tell me everything that happened."

"I-I went to my locker after my last class, and a couple of people wrote mean things on it." He sobs. "They called me a slut, and a whore. But I'm not hyungie, I promise!"

"I know you aren't baby. Don't worry. How'd you get these bruises?" I ask, hiding my anger. How dare these people call my boyfriend these names.

"I-It was S-Suho and his friends." He cries. "They cornered me in the library and hit me with the books, and their fists. I don't wanna go back Joonie! Please don't make me!""Shh. It's okay darling. You aren't going back to that school. I'll have a chat with your principal, and sue those people." I gently rock him. "Hyung is here."

"P-Promise they won't hurt me anymore?" He whimpers.

"I promise baby."