20.♡Lucky Job interview♡

NamJin Oneshots(Part 161)by KIMSEOKJINLIFE
NamJoon is older than Jin
______________________________________

SeokJin's Pov:

"Shh. Eomma is here baby." I whisper to the bundle in my arms. Chaeyoung instantly stops crying, and stares up at me. "Now you need to be good for Eomma. I have a very important job interview today, and I have to bring you along."

She grins up at me, her dimples showing. Besides her smile, she looks just like her Appa's. I sigh, and gently set Chaeyoung in her seat.

Her Appa, NamJoon, was forced to move away after his mother found out that I was pregnant with his child. I haven't heard from him in a year.

I walk into the cafe, where I will be having my interview with the owner. I take a seat at the table."And you are?" Someone asks.

"Kim SeokJin." I say. Suddenly, Chaeyoung starts to cry. I reach down and lift her up. "Sorry. I couldn't find a babysitter."

"That's okay...where's the father?" He asks.

"I...I don't know. NamJoon was forced to leave a year ago, after his mother found out about Chaeyoung. I haven't seen him since." I say.

"NamJoon? As in, Kim NamJoon?" He asks.

"Yeah...you know him?" I ask.

"I'm his father." The owner grins. "So this is my grandchild?"

"W-Wait, you're NamJoon's Appa?!" I ask. The man nods.

"He's here, actually. He should be bringing me papers soon." Just as he finishes the sentence, someone bursts into the room.

"Appa, I got the-" He stops mid sentence after looking at me. "SeokJin?"

"NamJoon!" Jin's Appa grins. "This is the SeokJin that you've been talking about?"

NamJoon crouches beside me, and wipes they tears from my face. "Baby, look at hyung." He says. I slowly lift my head.

"I missed you hyungie." I cry. He wraps his arms around me.

"I missed you too sweetheart. Is this our baby?" He gently caresses Chaeyoung's small hand.

"Y-Yeah." I wipe my eyes. "This is Chaeyoung."

"She's beautiful." He grins. "She looks just like you."

"But she has your dimples." I say.

"Your hired!" NamJoon's Appa exclaims, interrupting our small moment.