90. -Pregnant-

More Namjin Oneshots(Pt.78) by KIMSEOKJINLIFE
Namjoon: 21
Seokjin: 19
Now I finished my math exam and I got 92% 🎉🎉🎉:)
_________________________________________

Namjoons Pov:

I walk into the house, after a long day at work. As soon as the door opens, my fiancé, Seokjin walks toward me.

"We need to talk." He whispers. I set my stuff down, confused.

"What's wrong, baby?" I ask.

"I-I took a test today." He mumbles. "A few, actually. Jimin kinda helped me."

"What kind of tests?" I ask.

"I-It's better if I show you." He says. He leads me into the bathroom, and gestures to a group of white sticks. I flip all of them over. They're pregnancy tests. And they're all positive.

"Y-You're pregnant?" I ask.

"Jin, we aren't ready to be parents." I say. I run a hand through my hair, frustrated.

"I'm s-sorry." He sniffles.

"So you don't want it?" He asks.

"I never said that." I say. "Is just...honey you're only 19. You take college courses, and work part time jobs. How are we going to raise a baby?"

"We'll figure something out. I'm not killing my baby, or giving him up." He says. "I can stop taking my classes, and maybe work a bit more."

"I don't want you to stop going to classes, Jin. You need to pursue your dreams. You can take online courses as well, and you need to work less. I'll work more, so we have enough money. We'll have to move out of the apartment, and into a bigger house, as well." I say.

"S-So...you're okay?" He asks.

"I'm more than okay. Baby, I'm excited. We're going to be parents!" I grin. "I'm gonna be an Appa!"

He smiles as well, but eventually, he smile disappears. "Joon, will you move, please?"

"I'm gonna throw up."

*8 Months Later*

"God damn it Namjoon! You couldn't keep your dick in your fucking pants?!" Jin shouts, as another contraction hits. The nurses laugh at his small outburst.

I lean over, to whisper in his ear. "Baby, you were begging for it."

"You're such a jerk!" His grip on my hand tightens.

"But I'm your jerk." I chuckle. He smiles slightly, and closes his eyes.

"It hurts so bad." He gasps. I wipe away some of the sweat on his forehead, with a rag.

"Shh. I know, sweetheart. But you're doing so well." I say. "Just think of our baby, yeah? Think of our beautiful baby girl."

"I-Is it almost over?" He whines.

"Almost, baby." I run a hand through his hair. A loud cry fills the room. The nurses wrap our baby up, and hand her to Jin.

"Sh-She's covered in a bunch of nasty stuff, but she's still beautiful." He giggles, a dingle tears running down his face. The nurses take the baby again, and clean her before handing her back to us. She immediately latches onto Jins chest.

"You're finally out in the world, and the first thing you want to do, is eat? Aish, you're just like your Appa." Jin grins.

Jin grins."She's beautiful, Namjoon."

I smile. "Our little Hana."

Hana stops eating, and rests her head on Jins chest."Will you put her in the bassinet?" Jin asks. I take Hana, and place her into the bassinet."I love you both so much." I kiss Jin forehead.

"Thank you, for giving me my perfect family."

"And we love you as well."