You..

Noel's pov

Am I really getting mad ...
What did I do ? I hugged her ?
I came back to hostel as I as I didn't find anything interesting their(Except her ) and lay down on my bed ...
My eyes were closed but I could clearly see a face and that's Nancy , I'm still seeing her red swollen teary eyes ...
Gosh ! She is possessing my mind too ....
I get up from bed , scrolling Netflix to watch something and again end up on Sex education ...
More than the series I love the characters of that series specially Maeve , she is like cool , intelligent smart girl ...I really like her a lot...
After an hour someone knocked our ..
" How come Jaiden came so soon ?" I asked myself and opened the door , it wasn't Jaiden ...
" James ! , What are you doing here? Shouldn't be you with Lisa now ?"
I asked ...
"It just didn't worked out between us ? " He replied laying on Jaiden's bed ...
" What do you mean? Are you interested in man now " I teased him ..
" Stop joking " he replied throwing pillow on me ...
"Then " I added ... I know my friend he is struggling hard inside to tell me everything ...
"I wasn't knew that she is too clingy , I mean I just don't like her at all " he replied ...
" And you realised it now ? " I asked again ...
" Now stop taunting me " he replied ...
" Yuck! I don't know what she used her on lips the taste was freaking weird " he added ..
I chuckled ...
" And why did you came back so early ? Didn't you met Tia there ?" He asked ...
" Shut up " ...
He bored me till midnight telling me about all Lisa stories finally at 2 Am I asked him to sleep ....
I just took a nap when someone again started knocking door ...
What the hell ! They won't let me sleep tonight ?
I looked at James in hope that he would open the door but he didn't even move a bit ...
I woke up with sleepy eyes and strolled towards door..
It was Jaiden , he entered the room ...
" It was an amazing night dude ,I'm really tired , I just need some sleep now " he shouted ...
" Could you sleep in James's room as he is sleeping here " I asked looking at James ...he didn't moved a bit even hearing Jaiden's voice ...
" okay " he replied and left ...

Nancy's Pov

After a long struggle I decided that I won't tell Suzie and Ria anything about the last night ....
As it was Sunday three of us decided to do some our stuffs ...we did a two hour photoshoot and we watched a movie together...
In evening Suzie went to meet her guardian ... Ria was going to play chess and I was getting bored so I decided to go to volleyball court ...
"Is anyone coming today or not otherwise you'll be alone " Ria asked on our way to ground ...
" I don't know " I replied ...
I was worried that what if I found Noel there ? Is he going to make fun of me ? ...
I got relieved as I found only few juniors there ...I started playing with them ...
After a moment I saw a familiar figure coming towards us , it was Noel , he was alone today ...He joined my opposite team ...
I really like his passion for his game...( Or may be I'm glad that he don't tease me during that period)
After an hour everyone started leaving as they were getting tired ...As only few players left I too decided to go back to hostel ....
I joined a junior as she was leaving too, when someone called my name ..
" hey Nance " he shouted..
" Not again " I sighed ...
He came closer to us and waved at my junior , she started smiling ...
What is happened to all the girls of this school ? I thought ...She left as he asked her to go first ...
"So cry baby " he said to me with a wink ...
I was right he will not leave any chance of making fun of me ..
"What do you want ?"I asked in irritated tone ...
"You " he replied straight forwardly directly looking into my eyes , his words made my heart beat faster , he was constantly looking in my eyes making me nervous ...
For a moment I thought he is serious but next moment a smile crept over his face ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys !!!
I hope you liked their chemistry ...
I know the updates are quite slow and I'm really sorry for that ..
Now I'm stuck between my exams and assignments 😭
Although I'm not very studious girl but these pressures ruining my imagination too , So updates will be little slower ...Till then you can enjoy my new story " Hold my Hand" (I'll upload two to three chapters a week of Hold my Hand) ...
Lots of love 💞💞💞