Sorry ...

Nancy's Pov

" I'm sorry " I murmured ...
" What did you say anything ? " He asked scratching his ear ...
"I'm sorry for yesterday " I yelled in loud voice , loud enough to hear by whole school ...
"Are you really sorry ? " He asked with his as usual smirk 😏
"What do you mean ? " I asked ...
" It didn't feel like apology , it's like you are scolding me " he replied ...
I just roller my eyes ..
" Whatever , take it if you want otherwise no problem ... I'm leaving " I replied bluntly , I'm not dying to say sorry to him ...
" Okay okay , I accept your apology but I've a condition " he replied ...
I was sure that I will not agree for his any of the conditions , still I asked ...
" What ? "
" Would you like to grab coffee with me ? " He asked casually ...
" No way " I replied hastily ...
If anyone see me having coffee with him in school canteen I'll surely become school's gossip headline and again with this idiot ...
" Don't worry , I'm not talking about the school canteen " he replied guessing my expressions ...
" Then ? " I asked raising a brow
" There is a a cafeteria behind our school canteen " he replied sitting on the bench infront of me ...
" Are we allowed to go there ?" I asked in amazement as nobody told me before about that cafe ..
" Nope but trust me nobody comes there " he replied ...
Woah ... Nobody comes ,then why would I go there ' I thought ...
" I'm taking about the teachers " he replied looking at his phone ...
What the hell is going , is he reading my mind ....
"I just guessed it by your reactions " he replied looking at me as I was staring him ...
" Okay , I'll think about it but I'll not come alone , Ria or Suzie might come along me " I replied before leaving classroom ...
" Then see you there at six " he shouted ...
After having lunch I decided to talk to Ria and Suzie about the coffee ...
I grab the knob to open the door suddenly door burst open
" What happened between you too ?" Ria asked excitedly ...
" Gosh ! You just Scared to me death" I replied holding my chest ...
" Sorry , tell me did you say sorry yet or not ? " She asked again ...
" You look quite excited " I asked interrogating her ...
" I'm your friend after all "she replied ..
" Okay but where is Suzie ? " I asked looking at the door ...
"She is not at room " Ria replied ..
" Okay , Hey Ria don't you think something is wrong with Suzie's behaviour " I asked her ...
"Hmm " she replied ...
I told her everything and asked her whether should I go to cafe or not ...
" You can go there , I mean he just called you for coffee "she replied
"Hmm" I replied thinking again ...
" Then be ready at five " I told her ...
" What ! Me " she asked pointing herself ..
" Yes you , I told him that I won't come alone " I replied ...
" So do you want me to come with you in your coffee date ? " She replied hastily ..
" Date ? " I replied raising a brow...
She just remained silent for a while and replied " okay it's not date , and I'll come with you "
" Now will please stop staring me , I'm scared of yours these big round eyes " she added ...
I smiled a little ...
I asked Ria to message him that I'm coming  as I don't want to initiate any conversation with him on phone .Or it's enough for me to bear him in class and court ..

We got ready before 5:45 . I was wearing an off white t-shirt having a small minion on it at one corner and denim shorts with a high ponytail. We left the hostel. The weather was very cold outside like it is going to rain in a while. I was cursing myself to opt these small shorts as cold breeze was giving me chills ..  We walked past the school canteen  , the wall behind the canteen was broken and that's the illegal way of all boys girls to go out . You were broken perhaps a dozen school rules , the voice of Dumbledore was echoing in my mind . Gosh ! I'm too much obsessed with Harry Potter ...
We entered the cafe , it was a small space but quite comfy and cozy having wooden chairs and furnitures ...

We hardly find five or six people their of my school and nobody else ( I'm glad that nobody of my class were present here ) ...
We waited till 6:30 but he didn't come.Ria didn't blurted a single word but her expressions was like she wants to squeeze the soul out of me ...I'm going to kill him for letting me wait here this late ..

"I'm going to get something and then we will leave " I replied looking at my wrist watch ... I'm not going to ruin my whole evening waiting for that idiot here ...
"One iced coffee for me " Ria said resting her head on hand ...
" Are you sure it's so cold outside?" I asked her in amusement ..
" Yeah , I damn sure as I'm sure that he made fool of us "she replied in annoyed voice looking at her phone ...I looked outside tiny drops of rain were covering the glass door.

I got up and strolled towards the counter as it was self service cafe ..meet me in class next time , I'll make you suffer a lot for this Noel ...I thought ..
"One cappuccino and one iced coffee please " I ordered ...
"Two more cappuccino" I recognised the voice came from behind , I turned around with infuriated eyes ...
He was standing with his as usual smirk , I didn't say a single word and turned around to collect my order ..
"Woah our choices are quite similar" he added ...

I didn't understood what is he saying so I turned around to look at him , he was wearing off white T-shirt and denim jeans and on his shirt there was a small minion too..
My eyes remained open in bewilderment ... Thank goodness he is wearing a jacket over it otherwise people might think that we are couples...
"Aren't you cold ?" He replied looking at my shorts ...
"Nope , I'm already burning with rage " I looked at the table James was sitting infront of Ria ..
"Oh your bodyguard came too " I replied bluntly folding my arms against my chest ...
He just smiled looking at the table ..
" You look quite cute when you became angry " he replied slightly pinching my cheeks with his thumb and forefinger , he replied and turned to look at the counter...

Those cold hand of his warmed up my cheeks but this it's not due to anger but something else ...
A sudden heat was spreading through my cheeks to my ears ...
I was constantly staring at him, caresses his hairs with his fingers , some tiny drops of water fall on his cheeks making him more seductive.
Whaaattt ! do you think he is seductive ? my mind totally reacted to my thoughts and I just shrugged my head ... Don't think rubbish Nancy , I reminded myself ...

He collected all the four items and was going to pay for them ..
"You don't need to pay for my order"
I replied opening my wallet ..
"Chill dude those two are enough for fighting " he replied collecting order and looking at the table ...
" Two? Whom are you" I was going to say something when my eyes landed on Ria and James ..
They both are staring each other like they are going to spell AvadaKedavra , No Harry Potter this time , I scolded myself ...
But why are they looking like Tom and Jerry ??
                        ~~~~~~~~~~
"You were broken perhaps a dozen school rules " ...
Could you guys tell me the name of Harry Potter movie in which Dumbledore said this to Harry 😆 Quiz for all potterheads .😂
Did you like the chapter ? And please vote as they motivates all writer ...
💖💖💖💖💖