Camp ...

Noel's Pov

"Could you please pack these shoes too , I don't have space in my luggage " James asked throwing his shoes in my bed .
"Dude you've already packed two shoes and moreover we are not going to stay there forever " I replied in annoyed voice ...

Our exams ended a week ago , I don't know if I did well in it or not but teachers are enough to concern about that .
I cannot ruin my trip for a mere sheet of paper .😉
Yeah Trip ! We are all set for our last camp of school life and for the first time I'm excited to go there .

We carried our bags to the bus where we supposed to inform .
I found my girl at the back seat sitting with Ria , I thought to find a seat behind them but suddenly my eyes landed on Suzie... She was sitting alone and curiously looking at the window watching Will who is coming in our direction ..
My mind was in a chaos , I really wanted to sit behind Nancy but I cannot let this chance go in our way to mingle Suzie and Will .
I came forward and sat beside Suzie , her face frowned due to my sudden action .
Please dude ! My love life hasn't been Started yet and here I'm helping you , please show some gratitude ... I thought looking at her frowned face .

"Are you going to sit here ? " She asked in disappointment .
"Yup , is anybody going to sit here ?" I asked her but she was looking at the entrance as Will just entered the bus and his attention was on us  .

I could clearly see his gloomy face , and I don't why but  my heart was dancing by looking at his expressions ; cause he made me suffer this too ,  whenever I saw him and Nancy closer my heart also felt the same feeling that he is feeling now .
I know he didn't do anything intentionally but bro you've to pay back .

I chuckled a little as he hissed passing by us and sat behind Suzie.
I turned a little to look at the Nancy and she was smiling at me with a slight admiration ; I scrolled my phone checking out my Instagram account and to pass some time ... After few moments again my eyes landed on her , now she was sleeping peacefully resting her head on Ria's shoulder ; my heart felt a kind of relaxation only by looking at  her calm face  .I closed my eyes too and slept ..

After two hours of sluggish journey we finally arrived there .
As we already knew ,we were divided into five groups Nancy James and me in same group .
We were given task to cook food and to collect the woods for bonfire . I watched Suzie as she was fumbling with tents and Will was watching her from distant ...
Why are they so slow to propose each other ? I thought .
" Let me help you dear " I asked Suzie as I took the tent form her hands ..
" No need , I'll help myself " she replied bluntly and again indulged in her mess..
I sat beside her and tried to help but instead she gave me a nasty look .
" She already told you that she don't need your help " Will said in husky voice from behind .
His fist was clenched and lips were sealed , may be cursing me inside .
I gave him a smirk to irritate him more and got up .
" But this camping is to improve our
bond " I replied with the same arrogance he was giving me .
" Yeah , but you should help your teammates rather than disturbing us " he replied .
Impressive Mr Will .I smiled  .. Annoyance could be clearly seen over his face..

I raised my shoulder to say okay and left them ..
James was quite confused about my behavior and looking at me inquisitively ..
"I'm going to collect some wood for bonfire " I said to him ignoring his questioning eyes .
"Let me come with you " Nancy came from behind and asked me  ..
She was looking more curious than James .
"Okay " I replied and she followed me ....
She was looking more curious than James .

" So you are quite excited to be with me ? " I asked to tease her .
"Yeah that's true , I'm excited but only to know about Ria and James " she replied hastily .
I smiled , thinking about me and her in my mind...
"Your smile is really very weird " she said turning her face away from me .
"Then make sure you won't fall for it"  I replied and the moment I said this her face turned crimson red or did I hallucinate ... I don't know but something was strange in the way she was looking at me ...
She remained quite for a while then replied ..
"Sure I won't " 

"Promises are meant to be broken "

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry everyone for being too irresponsible and late updates ...
Enjoy the chapter and
Please vote and comment 💝💝