Aren't You Afraid To Be Alone With Me ?

Noel's Pov

Fuck to these exams that I didn't even get a single chance to look properly at her . All classes were messed up by the teachers , they were looking like vampires sucking every drop of happiness from us ; I don't know what they will gonna do in final exams . On top of it Volleyball practice also get suspended till exams and it ruined my mood more .

After dinner I lay down on my bed scrolling my phone and again peeking  into the hidden pictures ..
Yup  I have her pics , I took a lot of pictures of her so that whenever I'm alone I could watch her,to zoom into her face , her sweaty face after volleyball practice and those strands of hairs sticking to her forehead , her tensed face in class when she can't recaptulate the things taught in class ; I captured all those moments; obviously she is unaware of it otherwise she will break my phone and me too ...

But I think her pics even worsen the situation , now I can't resist myself to see her.

My door opened and James came to sit beside me , his face was looking like he walked into shit ..
" What happened ? "
" Nothing , it's Saturday and everyone is going to girls hostel again "
"So ? You can go too , you can find Lara there " I replied looking at my phone .
" Lisa " he corrected me .
" Whatever " I replied
" I can't go there , don't you remember what happened last time , and she got a new boyfriend now " he replied with dull expressions ..
"What is wrong with girl now a days" he complained looking at me.
" What is wrong with you ? " I asked him ..
"What ! " He replied in confused voice .
"Don't act like you know nothing ,I'm talking about Ria ; shouldn't you guys make up now " I replied sitting infront of him .
" What are you talking about ? And moreover She wasn't my girlfriend " he replied ..
" Yeah ! But atleast she was your friend "
"Let bygones be bygones" I added...

He just looked down .I know deep down he also wants to apologise to Ria but his ego is restraining him back .
"Never " he replied after a long silence , " and don't bring this topic again and again " he added annoyingly .
I sighed . Both of us again indulged into our phones .
" By the way you should pick up pace now otherwise you'll lost to your rivals " he said to me
" What do you mean ? " I asked in confusion .
"Will went to the girls hostel ; as I know he don't have girlfriend , don't you think he is interested in Nance " he replied looking at me .
"No way , Nancy never like him " I replied confidently ..
"Okay then " he replied mocking at me and lay down scrolling his phone .

I got up from my bed , changing my shorts into trouser .
" Where are you heading ? " James asked me .
"Girls hostel " I replied and left, James chuckled behind me ..

I climbed on the window and was strolling in the corridor looking at the door , lot of girls were looking at me .
Obviously I'm Noel , no one can overlook my looks and charms .
But I'm here to see my girl and I don't even know her room number .
I kept walking when I heard someone  shouting something ..
"Warden is coming " one girl informed me and I hurriedly ran to find a spot where I could hide myself .
I got a place , below the staircase but that is already occupied by the broken tables , I tried to hide their but it seems impossible for me to adjust here .
Fuck to my height , I cursed under my breath and slowly climbed the stairs and finally ended on terrace ..

It was dim lighted ,but moon light was making things visible . I decided to walk there till that lady is downstairs when my eyes landed on someone and my hands curled into fist and my jaw clenched due to anger .
"I'll not leave this bastard this time" I hissed .
Will was talking to Nancy and the way she is smiling at him was boiling my blood in vein , from all girls of this school ,he being so clingy to my girl . I thought ...

I took a step towards them
" Nancy ,warden is coming upstairs"
It was Ria's voice she shouted from downstairs .
"Woah ! So they even got guard to alert them " I told myself looking at the door from where voice came and when I turned my face but Nancy and Will was gone .
"Shit !" I hissed when someone dragged my hand forcefully , hiding me behind the wall .
"What are you doing here ?" Nancy asked with her big round questioning eyes .
I forgot what I saw before .
I just remained silent , looking at her eyes .She was standing infront of me wearing a black t-shirt and polka dot shorts . Moonlight was dazzling into her face , her hairs were tied up into a messy bun .
She snapped her fingers to draw my attention .

"I ..I " I tried to say something when she placed her hand on my mouth pulling me closer . And I was looking at her hands that was tightly wrapped around my wrist .
"Shh"
We heard some footsteps .
"Keep quiet and come with me " she whispered and pulled me somewhere .

I don't know where we were heading but I know that wherever she would take me , I'll be ready for that .
We stopped infront of a room
" 27" I read the room number when she suddenly turned to look at me .
"You can't enter like this " she replied hastily .
" What?" I asked in confusion
"You've to close your eyes first " She added quickly
"But why ? " I asked again .
"You want to hide or not ?" She asked in irritated manner .
"Yeah " I replied .
"Then close your eyes " she replied .
I was not understanding why she was asking me to close my eyes but still I closed them .
Look ,I can be a very obedient boyfriend  😜
She held my hand and pulled me inside
"Keep your eyes close " she replied , I could sense that she is moving here and there so I opened my eyes a little bit to see what is she doing .
She was hiding her innerwears .
Oh girl !
A small giggle escaped my mouth .
"Don't you dare open your eyes " she commanded and I just nodded .
"Okay you can open now " she told me after finishing her task..

I was still smiling due to her immature act but fortunately she was not paying attention to me right now .
" So coming to the point , I saved you today so you've to do something for me too " she replied folding her arms against her chest .
Oooh ! That's why she is being so nice to me , I thought .
"But I didn't asked you for any help " I replied sitting on the edge of her bed .
Her face expressions changed like she lost her favourite game .
"You should be grateful to your savior " she replied with cute annoyed expressions .
Girl , you are driving me crazy ...I sighed .
" Okay " I nodded .
"Tell me , then only I'll decide " I replied putting my one leg over another and alomost lying on her bed .
I could clearly see on her face that she is dying to throw me out of her bed and room but still she managed to give me a forceful , awkward smile .
"Okay then " she took a deep breath .
"You've to come closer to Suzie " she said in one breath .
"What ! " I shouted
"Shh ..." She jumped on me placing her finger on my lips .
" What the hell are you doing ? If somebody heard us then we'll be doomed " she added hastily .

But my eyes only stuck to her face , looking at those creases on her forehead , my breath was becoming heavy due to this closeness , her soft fingers on my lips was lighting a fire in my body .
For a second our eyes connected but She sense the closeness between us and pulled away herself .
We remained silent for a while before she started speaking again .

" Actually Will likes Suzie and Suzie likes Will but they are too dumb to realise their feelings , that's why I'm asking for your help , if you go closer to Suzie it'll make Will jealous and may be he recognise his feelings " she uttered everything in a single breath .

I wasn't able to listen her whole story but I understood that she don't like Will and Will is not alluring my girl .. That was enough for me ..

"But why me , you can ask someone else " I asked looking at her ..
"I only knows you and your quite famous for your flirting skills " she replied .
I raised my brow to look at her and she nervously bit her cheeks ..
"So aren't you afraid to be Alone with me " I got up and took some steps towards her ..

Her expressions changed and she was looking at me with startled face .
With my every step , I could sense her rapid heartbeat and disoriented breath ..
I took some more steps and she moved backward , her feet stumbled and she was about to fall when I held her waist by my hand ..

"When I look into your eyes
My heart starts racing and I see myself falling for you "
                      ~~~~~~~~
If you like it do vote and comment 💖💖