Selection ...

Note: Again I'm apologising to all the volleyball players as I don't know anything about Volleyball ...Please forgive me if you find any flaws...
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Noel's pov

What the hell is wrong with this Tia ?..Why is she so clingy ?....
Throughout the match she was trying to stick on me , I was so annoyed that I could slap her any moment ....
One more thing irritating me more than Tia is Nancy ...
I mean why is she not playing good today ?
Last time when I saw her in court she was too good , but now what happened to her ?
I knew that most of the old players from last year were already in team like me , James , Will because we were playing since five years for school ...
This match is only for the new players and I really want Nancy to be in our team but it seems like she is not in form today ...
I tried my hard to poke her , I definitely don't want her to lose against Tia ....
Her face become gloomy and full of anger when I taunt her , may be I hurt her ! but I want her to play better ...
After my taunt she discussed something with Will ( might be some strategies to win against us ) ...
Again Matthew sir blew the whistle and match started this time I serve the ball , Will gently hit the ball so that it remained in their court little above the net , Nancy took it as opportunity and smashed the ball hard that it hit the floor infront of Tia ...
" Is she lefty ? " I asked myself Because till now I didn't pay any attention to it...
Tia's expression was very weird , I guessed that she wasn't able to judge the ball ....
Nancy and Will were very happy that they slightly hugged each other..
I could feel that something was burning inside me ( may be it is due to jealousy) but I suppressed my feelings cause I was happy for her ...
It seems like opposite team developed a coordination between themselves and playing really well....
After few minutes I got relaxed because I was ensure that Nancy is going to select for the team ...
After three matches ( obviously two of which they won) sir ended it ...
We took fifteen minutes break , in this whole period Will and Nancy were busy in discussing about their match ...
( and my eyes were on them .... Aren't they two close for the first meeting ?) ...
I walked away with James so that Tia won't come near to me..
" Everybody come here " Mathew Sir shouted ...
Everyone gathered around Matthew sir ...
" So now I don't want to take more time to announce the names of players who is going to participate in interschool competition " Matthew sir told us
" Noel come here " he ordered ..
" Yes sir " I replied and strolled towards him ...
" Hold all these things " he replied giving me scorecard and files of the match ...
" There is no contradiction that you all are very good players but we have to select only few of them " Matthew sir addressed everyone ...
' C'mon sir please tell us results fast ' I thought ...
" So I'm going to declare the name of players , please who are not selected don't be disappointed "
" Noel give me the list " he asked
I handed over him the file ...
"Hmm So definitely Noel , Will and James are in team " he said with smile ...
I should be happy but my all attention was on Nancy's selection ...
My eyes were on her , she was congratulating Will and James ..
Everyone clapped for us ..
" Now next one is Leah and Kyle " he added ..
Both of them were our junior ,I knew them as they played last year too ...
" And the last one definitely it was hard to choose as both of them were good but still I want Nancy to be in our team " he added ..
I was so happy that I wanted to dance , I looked in her direction ...Her cheeks were red due to happiness ...Will congratulate her and she smiled back ( I want to kill Will right now )...
" And Tia you are really good player , don't be disppointed work hard for next time " Matthew Sir told her ...
Ohh yeah ! I forgot about the Tia , her face was like she is going cry any moment , I shouldn't be but I'm very happy that she didn't selected for the team ...
Sir took few more names including Tia for the extra players and left ...

All the players were very happy congratulating each other for their selection ...I was talking with James about the practice as our team is selected now when I saw Nancy coming nearer to us ...
I raised my hand to congratulate her
" Congratulations Nancy "
She stopped for a moment like struggling whether she should shake hand with me or not and then raised her hand ...
" Congratulations to you too" she replied
" Welcome to team "
" Yeah Thanks but I came to give you a advice " she replied folding her hands against her chest ...
Definitely she going to give me back all the rudeness I showed to her during the match ...
" What ?" I still asked with a smile ...
I'm ready to hear anything from her ...
" Don't be so quick to judge people without knowing their strength " she replied to me and without waiting for a second left ...
" Is she is more smart than you or you started falling in love with her ? " James asked putting his hand on my shoulder with a smirk on his face ...
" I think second one suits me more " I replied with a smile ...

" I want our relationship to be like Tom and Jerry.
No matter how many times we fight ,
We won't be apart" ...❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys !!!!
Did you like the chapter ?
Do tell me your views as they are really important for me and please vote ❤️❤️❤️