Apple Juice ? ...

Noel's Pov
After coming back from the cafe , I went to see James ...I tried hard to talk with him but he wasn't ready to listen to me ...

Next day in evening I was getting ready for the party when he came ...
"Where are you going ? " He asked lying down on my bed. 
"To the party , aren't you coming ? " I asked but he remained silent ..
"I think you should apologise to Ria " I said and he sighed ...
"Hmm" he replied after a while , blankly looking at the fan ...
"Why are you looking like a zombie , get up and get ready " I said ..
"I'm not coming " he replied again with his blank face ..
"Why ? " I asked ..
"I want to stay here , you can also join me , We'll do something " he replied focusing his gaze from fan to me ..
"No I can't , I've already planned to propose Nancy today; so I can't be here with you " I replied ...
He took a sigh...
"All the best " he said after pondering for a minute ...

I came to the party looking everywhere for her and there she was standing , like a mesmerizing picture on canvas , her beautiful face was shining more due to these lights ...

I took a deep breath controlling these hard beats and strode towards her ...
When she turned , my breath stooped for a second ..
Why is it so hard to propose the girl you love ?
And most importantly nobody will leave you alone ..
I was disturbed by Will , he asked me to help him putting those trophies in the sports room ...
After opening the lock , I tried to turn on the lights but I didn't so Will turned on his mobile torch and we  somehow managed to put all those things...

"Be careful while drinking anything" Will said while making space in cupboard.
"I saw some boys mixing alcohol in juices " he added ..
"Okay " I replied and suddenly Nancy's face came across in my mind ..
I definitely saw her getting drunk and dancing on the floor ..
"Did you tell this to Suzie , I mean she should warn the girls about this " I asked ..
"Yeah I told her " he replied ...
"Okay then " I calmed

"Anything else ? " I asked Will after placing all of them in cupboard...
"Yeah actually there are few more things , you just wait here I'll bring them" he replied and left ...
I was busy in making more space  in cupboard when I heard a sound like someone yelling ...
"Leave me " A girl voice came from the corner of room ..
"Who is there ? " I asked putting light in that  direction ...
A boy from some another school was trying to kiss Tia and she was pushing his face away from her ...

"You bastard !  I shouted hitting that man hard on his face , and he fall down on ground ..
My phone also fell down ,  the only light coming from outside was making the things visible for me..

" What is your problem bro ! Stay away from my business " he replied getting up from the floor and looking at Tia ..
" Your business ? Is forcing a naive girl to kiss is your business ? " I replied pulling his collar in my hand ...

"So you think she is innocent ?
Huh ! She made a bet with me and now she is playing  the victim card " he replied ...
I took a glance at Tia, and she  lowered down her face ...
What else you can expect from her? ..
I thought of leaving her with this boy but something stopped me ...

" Leave " I pushed that boy hard , he gave a short furious glare to us and left ...
"Noel " Tia tried to say something ..
"Shut up , I don't want to hear anything from you ,  just get out from here  " I said ..
She was about to say something again when I heard Nancy's voice so I just rushed outside ...
But Tia ruined everything ..
Why the hell she came outside just to disturb us ?

Although Nancy was looking chill but I know she wasn't ..
"What happened ! " I annoyingly said to Tia after coming back to room ...
"I.. I Please don't tell this to anyone " she said in stuttered voice and I realised that she must be scared ..
"Okay " I calmly replied ...
"Anything else " I asked as she remained calm after that ..
"No .." she said and I turned to leave ..
" Noel , Do you love her ?" she said in low voice and I realised that she was talking about Nancy ...
"Hmm" I replied and came out without waiting for her any reaction ..

And as I thought  Nancy wasn't there ...
Shit ! I hissed running my fingers through my hairs ..
I ran towards outside looking here and there but she wasn't with Ria and Suzie ..
"Where did she disappear ? " I thought when I saw Will coming towards me holding some banner kind of things  in his hands ...
"Will , did you saw Nancy ? " I asked ..
"Yeah I saw her , she was going in that direction " he replied pointing towards the classes ..

" I even called her but she didn't reply ! Is everything okay " he asked looking at my tensed face ...
"Yeah " I replied and ran towards the classes ...
Almost all the classes were locked except for the few and they were also dark ..
A voice came from a empty classroom so I rushed towards that in hope to find Nancy there ...
I gently opened the door ..

"Nancy " I said in low voice ...
And a moment I entered a flying empty bottle came towards me hitting me directly on my chest ...
I hastily turned on the light to check what's happening ...
And there she was furiously holding another bottle to threw in my direction ...

"Why did you came here ? Go back to your Tia ? " She fiercely replied throwing that in my direction ..
I somehow managed to catch it ..
My eyes opened in amusement ...
I mean I definitely deserve this for leaving her alone and going with Tia ,but I really never expected this from Nancy ...
" Nancy listen to me " I said approaching her ..
"Go back to your Tia " she yelled again ..
" I thought you loved me but ... "

And she started crying !
Like seriously ?
I was confused and more than that I was scared ...
I slowly tip toed towards her , putting those bottles away from her reach ...
Safety comes first ...
Gently holding her face in my palms I raised her face to saw her teary eyes and yeah ! the cutest face ,that can make you forget everything  ..

"Listen to me I don't like Tia , I only love You " I finally said my feelings to her ...
I waited for a while for any response but she didn't reply instead her eyes were constantly blinking ....
With every passing second my heart beat was increasing it's pace ...
Will she reject me ?

"Why are you spinning ? " Finally she spoke but not what my ears were waiting for  ...
"What ! "
"You are spinning " she said closing her eyes ...
I was puzzled still manage to make her sit on a bench and then my eyes landed on half filled bottles ..

I bring a half filled bottle to smell it..
"Alcohol ? " .
"Who gave you this Nancy " I tried to ask her ...
"This apple juice " she replied cutely looking at the bottle ...
"Apple Juice ? " I questioned her raising my brow , but she wasn't in condition to reply anything ...
" A boy gave me this , he was saying that 'drink a little of this and you'll forget your all worries " she replied raising her hand and mimicking that boy ...
"Ofcourse you will " I said in low voice ...
But what about me now  ?

"I practiced many times to propose you in my mind ,
But my voice don't co-operate
when you actually come infront of me...." ❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed the chapter ?
Do vote and please comment 🤗🤗