Don't think about me too much ....

Nancy's Pov

I took Emily to my hostel to show her my room ..
"So this is my room " I replied opening the door and showing her everything ..
"Not bad " she replied with a smile looking everywhere around my room ..
"I missed you so much and Harry Potter too " she replied sitting on my bed and looking at the poster sticking on my wall ..
" Me too " I replied sitting beside her ..
" Now tell me what happened in school after I came here " I added curiosly ..
" Nothing much you left , Austin got busy in his new life , now only me Keith and Zoey are left in our group, no fun , nothing like before " she replied ..
" Do you know about Austin's new girlfriend ? " She asked looking at me ..
" Yeah I just met her today " I replied taking a deep breath recalling everything that happened hours ago ..

"he is completely changed , I can never imagine he is the same guy whom I met for the first time , he only wants popularity , and that's the only reason he proposed Sophia , most sexiest girl of school , trust me if you defeat her girlfriend in this match then he will again come behind you " she said everything in a single breath and I just nodded ...

Even talking about him hurts me now ..
She remained silent for a while looking at me with concern ..
" Do you still love him ? " She asked, and I just looked at her , the worst part is that I can't hide anything from her ...
She knows almost everything about me ..
" I don't know " I replied and she silently listened ..
Some friends never judge you and she is one of them ..
"It's just so confusing for me that I can't tell you what's going inside me" tear again pricking in my eyes..
Not again Nancy , I thought ...
"I don't know but there is something that still hurts me " I completed ..
I don't think that I could ever tell her or anyone else about my feelings cause even I'm not sure what the hell is happening with me ..

"It's okay Nancy you'll get over this" she replied ...

We went to Ria's room, Ria wasn't there but Suzie was looking something in her phone , her forehead was creased ...
"Where were you all the day ? " I asked getting close to her ...
"Don't ask , I'm so much irradiated that I want to kill someone " she replied still looking in her phone ..
I was sure that she wasn't aware of Emily' s presence ...
" Suzie can you help these students with their luggage ? Suzie can you take them to hostel ? "
She said in a different tone and I guessed that she was mimicking Miss Ruby ...
" And the boys of your ex- school are such an ass... " She looked upward and her pupil dilated in shock seeing Emily in front of her..
"Asshole " Emily completed her sentence with a laugh ..
" I'm sorry " Suzie said hastily to cover up , her face reddened due to embarrassment and I was trying hard to control my laugh looking her in this condition ..

"You are correct, me and Nancy totally agrees with you " She replied...
We talked till dinner time  and she told me that till this tournament our hostel will remain open till 10 pm , Emily was called by coach so she left ...

I was lying down on my bed thinking about all the incidence happened today ...
I felt quite weird remembering that kiss from Noel , that time I was so sad that I didn't feel anything but now my stomach was twisting hard and my ears and cheeks were feeling hot due to increased blood flow ..
"Oh god ! How Am I going to face him tomorrow " I hissed pulling a pillow  over my face ...
I wasn't able to sleep as he was already occupying my mind and not letting me shut my eyes ...
I got a notification on my phone so I pulled it closer and turned it on ..
It was a whatsapp message from Noel .
Did you sleep ?

First I thought about not replying to him but I've already opened so it would be more weird ..
Not yet
I replied back ..
Then what are you doing ..
Twisting and turning on my bed thinking about you , I thought but I could definitely not write this ..
I took a sigh ..
Nothing , just going to sleep ..

Okay , meet me tomorrow at the ground at 7
He replied after a while ..
In morning , but why? ..
I hastily texted back , remembering what happened today in changing room ..
For practice , or what ? You want something else😉 ...
My cheeks started burning with fire and my palm became sweaty after reading his message .. I got up from bed re- reading his message ..
" But we decided to meet at 8:30 "
I replied back ignoring his question
Yeah , I changed our plan !
He replied .
" Okay " I replied back putting the phone on table ..
Again a message popped up on screen and I couldn't control myself and opened it ..
Don't think about me too much 😉
Goodnight
I was shockingly looking at his reply Is he the same Noel I met today ..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got up early in the morning and reached there ..
I saw nobody there except for Noel and James ..
"Where is everyone ? " I asked in confusion ..
"Only you need practice " James replied opening his big mouth to yawn ..
I was confusingly looking at Noel..
"Don't listen to him , they must be coming in a while " he replied ..
Whenever I saw him on the court it's like watching a different , his personality totally changed at court it's like watching a different version of Noel , I always felt like he is having bipolar disorder ..
On court that sterned expression never leaves his face and you could never imagine he is the same flirty boy of class ..

Due to his captaincy and hard practice the whole team has done , we won two matches despite that our competent were very strong players; and secured our place in finals ..
Fortunately Austin was absent in those matches so I wasn't troubled by him but unluckily Wisdom school also reached to the finals in volleyball and we had to win against them , it means  I had to play against Sophia ...

"Timing is everything ,
if it's mean to happen , it will ,
at the right time
For the right reason " ...❣️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do vote and comment 💖
Lots of love 💞💞💞