Crying ??.

Noel's Pov
" Don't worry guys we will find a way to tackle her " I replied to all the boys .
" Now raise your hands "
Still only ten boys raised their hands... including me and James and Jaiden the total Will be thirteen boys ..
" Okay then thirteen boys , get ready for our first adventure of this year " James said to everyone ...
" Hoooooo" they all shouted in a chorus ..Boys will be boys they always remain wild ...
Me and James whole night discussed about our plan as we don't want to take any chance ...
Next day we somehow convinced two more boys Will and Liam to come along ,as we need one of them to switch of the main switch of girls hostel and one boy who can control the cctv room ...( It need a lot of luck and hard work to break a single rule of school 😉) ....
We divided ourselves into five batches so that we couldn't get noticed easily ...
At eleven pm we all get ready for our deed ...We all climbed the terrace from back side of the hostel....( Thanks to all those boys whose girlfriends helped us a lot ) ..
Will went to the electrical room so that we can enter the hostel but ofcourse it was getting hard for us to wait there so we silently walked towards the corridor ...
" Jaiden , come here " one hot girl in shots and tube called Jaiden ...
" See you tomorrow guys " he replied .
" She is too hot , Jaiden will have so much fun tonight " James said ..
I smiled ( told you James can drool over any girl)
Definitely some boys gonna stay here for whole night ...
" So whom you gonna meet tonight ? " I asked James ...
"May be Lisa " he replied
" That washroom girl " I replied
" Mmm hmm , and you ? Are you gonna meet Tia today ? " he asked ..
" Definitely not , she is not my type " I replied ( she is too cheesy for me )
" Okay then may be that volleyball girl suits you "
" She will kill me if I dare to enter her room " I replied , James chuckled ...
" Then why did you come here ?" He asked
" To join you " I replied with a smirk ..
" Fuck off " he replied in annoyed voice ..
" I don't know may be I just strolled here and leave " I replied ....
" Okay then meet you tomorrow " he replied , Lisa was waiting for her so he strolled towards her direction ...
I was walking in the corridor when I saw Tia ...
God ! I can't bear her again ...
I instantly changed my direction to avoid her but you know problem attracts more problems ....
A short statured woman was coming towards me and I clearly know who is she ....She is girls hostel warden that rude arrogant lady and definitely she will expell me out of school if she saw me here ...
Fuck !Noel you are doomed ...
What the hell Will is doing ? Why didn't he turned off the lights yet ? I cursed him and tried to opened the door of the room on my left side ...
It was not opening so I pushed it hard and the very moment Will turned off the light ....
Who is there ? I heard a familiar voice ...
It was Nancy's voice ...
My heart started beating fast cause I knew if I reply she will shout loud on me ...
I slowly walked towards her without making any noise...
" Who is there " she asked again , this time her voice was a little frightened ...
But I gradually moved towards her and whispered ...
" It's me Noel , please stay quiet "
I was too close to her that I could feel her warmth ...
" Wh ....hat are you doing here " she asked in stammered and slow voice ...
I was glad that she didn't shouted on me but (It is quite rare cause she difinitely don't leave any chance of scolding me ) ..Her voice was a bit different than the normal ...
" Did you catch cold " I asked ...
" No " she replied ....
She was going to say something but I covered her mouth with my palm and hopefully she didn't resist ...
I could clearly hear some footsteps outside ..
" Suzie , what happened ? Why is there power outage " I heard voice of an old lady ..
" Don't know mam " Suzie replied to her
" Go and check the main switch " she ordered
" Okay mam " ....
With every footsteps my heart was beating faster , but more than that I was amused by Nancy's behaviour she is really standing there like an obedient girl that's is totally opposite of her behaviour ...
After few minutes that warden was gone ...I removed my hand from Nancy's mouth ..
" Thank you so " I was about to thank her when light turned on ...
What the hell ! Nancy's face was red like a tomato , her eyes were swollen and red ....
" Are you crying ? " I asked in astonished voice ...
It was a rare moment for me , like seriously fierce Nancy Wood is crying ...
I started laughing ( don't judge me for this , but I'm not very emotional person ) ...
" Ole ole cry baby " I teased her , I thought she will punch me for this but her face become more gloomy ...and a tear slipped down her eyes...
I felt some kind of guilty , her tears was hurting me ...
" I'm sorry " I replied but she didn't uttered a single word ...
I was totally dumbstruck ...I don't know what should I do now ....
"If you obey all the rules
You miss all the fun "...❤️
                         ~Katharine Hepburn
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys !!!
Did you like the chapter ?
Please vote and comment ...
I want to dedicate my this chapter to harishmarajan ....Thank you so much for motivating me ...I couldn't think of any better way to show my gratitude to you ... thank you so much dear ❤️😊😊