Suzie ...

Noel's Pov
After lecture without wasting any time I rushed towards her bench , she was busy in copying the notes from blackboard ...
" Hi dear " I said , sitting beside her...
She was too startled by my sudden presence that her pen slipped down from her hands ...
"Relax , I just came to say Hii " I replied supporting my head with hand and looking in her direction ...
She looked at me for a second then gripped her pain and again started copying the lecture ...
" I'm not that bad " I was about to say something when someone interrupted me ..
"It'll be better for you if you don't disturb her " ..
And here comes our class monitor Suzie , Or I say tomboy of our class
{as well as Messiah of the weakling} ...
" What's your problem Suzie ? Are you jealous that I'm not giving you attention " I replied placing my legs on the front bench ...
She looked at me with disgusted expressions ...
" You shouldn't disturb our new classmate" she replied again ignoring my words ...
" I'm not disturbing her , I just wanted to befriend her , right dear " I replied looking at Nancy...
" but I don't think she is interested in talking with you " she replied , both of us turned to look at Nancy, she became nervous due to our gaze ...
" Are you ? " Suzie asked her in interrogating manner making her more uncomfortable ...
She looked at me for a second with google-eyed and then nodded in no ...
" okay then come with me " Suzie ordered her ...
She slowly picked her books and other belongings and stood up to leave ...
I gave her the way , her eyes were still on me , staring me continuously ...
I came back to my place ...
" What happened dude ? Do you fall for her ? " James said making fun of me ...
" No way , I just went for have fun with our new classmate " I replied sitting beside him ...
" I don't think so " he replied in low voice but loud enough to listen ..
" What did you say ? " I asked raising a brow ..
" Nothing " he replied and chuckled ...
She sat beside Suzie , sometimes she looked at me but whenever our eyes met she turned instantly ...
I avoided to look at her so that she can watch me peacefully , my lips curled up in a smile ...
" Now someone is smiling " James replied between the class ...
He was leaning on the bench looking at me with a mischievous smile ...
" Who is smiling " I replied denying the fact and looking at the teacher ...
After classes I didn't get any chance to meet her again as Suzie was sticking to her ...
We went back to our dorms ..
"See you at the ground " James said waving at me ...
" Okay " I replied and opened the door with keys ...
The whole room was a big mess , everything scattered here and there , Pile of clothes occupying my bed ...
When Jaiden entered bidding bye to his friends ...
" Dude I told you not to touch my stuff " I replied annoyingly throwing his clothes on floor ...
" I'm sorry dude , I was in a hurry " He apologised ...
I lay down on my bed ..
" By the way I heard a new Chick joined our class " He said with a smirk ...
" Yeah " I replied with a sigh ...
" Is she hot ?" He asked again ..
But I didn't reply or I didn't want to reply and this is for the first time I'm not discussing about the girl otherwise it was our favorite pass time to gossip about girls physique ...
" What's her name ?" He asked again ..
" Nancy Wood " I replied , her innocent startled face came across my mind ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Due to lack of response I'm losing my interest too 😐 ☹️