Let them go...

Nancy's Pov

We were standing there looking at Ria as she left ...
Suddenly my phone started ringing , I pulled it out from pocket and saw Austin's number on screen...

"Hello " I picked up the call
" Hey Nancy " he replied and became quiet for a while ..
"What happened ? " I asked breaking the silence ..
"Can you meet me right now ? " He asked ...
I knew why he wants to meet me ?
"Okay , where are you now ? " I replied ..
"It's a cafe behind your school " he said ..
"Yeah I know , I'll be there in five minutes " I replied , putting my cell back in pocket ...

"What happened ? " Noel asked , his straight face told me that he must heard Austin's voice ..
"Austin , he wants to meet me " I replied , and waited for his answer ,but he didn't say anything for a while ...

" Let me come with you " he finally spoke and I nodded ..
On my way I was thinking about Ria and James ...

We meet new people , we develop friendship and sometimes it blooms and evolve into a new relationship , bond of love ...
It might be one sided or mutual , but we built a faith , a trust in that someone ..
Then why should it end like this ?
Why they have to separate like this ?

We reached there and I saw Austin , he was sitting alone on a table at the corner of cafe ...
We walked towards him and he noticed me ..
"Hii " he said getting up from his seat , but his expression suddenly changed after seeing Noel behind me ...
"Why is he here ? " He asked in a low voice ..
"I asked him to come with me " I replied sitting in front of him, Noel pulled a chair closer to me and sat ..
"Okay " he replied , but his jaw clenched ..

He remained silent tapping his fingers on table and sometimes awkwardly smiling at me and Noel ...
"Bro can you get something for us " he asked after a while ..
My eyes landed on Noel , he was reluctant to leave but I signalled him to go ..
"So , why did you call me here ? " I asked folding my hands against chest ..
"Actually ,you might be knowing as well that today I had a fight with Emily and she told me that you still love me " he completed ...

But I find a glitch in his sentence ..

"She told you that I still love you ? Really ? " I replied raising a brow ..
"Yeah ! I mean she told that you still miss me " he corrected him self ..
"Hmm" I murmured ..

I took a glance at counter , Noel's eyes were stuck on us and he was restlessly waiting for his turn , I gave him a slight smile to assure him that everything is okay ..

"Is there anything going on between you guys ? " He questioned me and I turned to look at him ..
"You don't have to bother about it " I replied harshly..

He stayed silent for a while ..
"I'm sorry Nancy , I know I hurt you , I should have told you about Sophia , but you know I got attracted towards her and all this happened " he said trying to place his palm on my hand but I pulled it back ..
"I know you still loves me that's why you are offended , but give me some time I'll try to convince Sophia and may be we can be together " he replied ..

My eyes were on his nasty face ...
Is he was really that Austin ?
Or I was in dark ! I never knew the Austin ?

I subsided all those emotions ..
"Did you tell her too about all your relationships " I asked , my eyes were burning with moisture but I controlled myself ..
He was dumbfoundedly looking at me ..
"Did you tell Sophia about all the relationships you had ? " I asked again , but he didn't reply ..
"Forget it , I don't want to interfere in your relationship , or in your personal space ,but " I was about to say something but Noel interrupted me ...
He placed three cokes on table , I took a bottle gulping a big amount of cold liquid down my throat , to suppress the emotions rising in me ...

"So I didn't came here to discuss about your love life , I came to clear some things between us Austin " I replied placing coke bottle on table ..

Noel was confused and was gazing at me , but I have enough time to explain him everything , first I need to end this burden ...

"Most important thing is that I don't love or may be we never loved each other , yeah it's true that I was affected seeing you with someone else but it doesn't mean I love you , I was affected because I trusted you " my voice broke in midway , I didn't want to say anything...
I wished that he could understand everything; but I'm expecting this to a person who can no longer understands my verbal feelings, forget about these silent emotions ..

" I trusted you because you were my friend , I trusted you cause I knew you since my childhood but you broke everything "
"I'm actually unlucky that I met someone like you " I said in a breath , his face turned red and may be he was feeling humiliated but that's what he deserved ...
" I really want to throw this on your face but I don't want to waste it " I said holding that coke bottle in my hand ..
"Now if you left with little shame then buzz off " I furiously replied , he looked me for a while and left ...

"Bravo" Noel said loudly after he left the cafe ..
"You were amazing " he replied patting my shoulder but I wasn't happy , I kept my eyes low to let those tear fall down on my lap..
" Let's go " I replied getting up and he followed me ..
After a while he realised that I'm not in a good mood ..

" You don't have to cry for that asshole " he said walking beside me and my lips curled into a sad smile ..
"Yeah he was an asshole but toady I lost a friend too " I replied taking a sigh..
"What I remember is a small boy with whom I learnt bicycle , with whom I played , with whom I studied , I can never imagin this would end like this " I replied looking at the sky , tiny stars were dazzling in the sky ...

" It's okay " He replied holding my hand in his , and I turned to look at the person who was looking more alluring than the stars ..
I nodded ..
" Thanks for everything " I replied looking at his shining eyes ...
Our eyes locked for a while ...
"You should leave , James must be dejected now , go and try to coax him " He nodded ...

I came back to hostel ...
Right now my heart only wants to see a person so I strolled towards her room ...
I opened the door and found Ria , she was looking at a notebook ..
I was glad that Suzie wasn't there , it will be difficult to answer her questions ..
I tip toed towards her bed and sat infront of her , It was a diary and she was tearing pages from it ..
"Are you okay " I said looking at her this pitiful condition ..
"Yeah I'm fine " she replied raising her head to look at me , although her eyes were swollen but smile on her face told me that she was okay ..

"You can't hold on everything , you have to let go some people from your life despite of the fact that how much you loved them , how much you cared about them ; You have to let them go " she said tearing those pages from diary and a paper landed on floor ..

"And today we became friends " was written on it .....

"Some people can stay in your heart,
But not in your life " ...❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you enjoy it !!
Do vote and please comment ...
And most important thing ................
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY 💞💞💞
😘😘😘😘😘