Unexpected Friendship ...

Noel's Pov

It's not easy to see girl you love, with someone else ..

I was already enraged when that boy Austin hugged her, but when he told me that they were in relationship , I was so I infuriated that I want beat him hard ..

They were in relationship in past !
NOT NOW ?
Then why is he giving her hug ?
Why is he touching her ?

I tried hard to control my anger still my fingers clutched into fist ..
But my mind got more when I saw her sad eyes ..

But Why ?

Even when he was kissing her girlfriend Nancy's eyes glistened ...

Why it was hurting her ?

A disturbing thought came to mind but more than this I was distressed by an other thought ...

Does she still love him ?

Even that thought was too horrible for me that it distressed my mood .
I tried to stay away from her throughout the match cause I know that at that moment I can't control myself , I don't want her get hurt by my those feelings ..

I know it's her life but I couldn't think of the damage I could do to myself if I have to see her with someone else ...

I was collecting the information on that Austin from social media but I couldn't get anything there and it just irritated me more ..
And the she came to me in changing room ..
I know I was rude to her but I realised it only when I heard her hurt voice ...

Why she can't see my feelings ?
Why can't she understands it ?

I know that she was quite disturbed in today's match and that's why she didn't concentrate on the match , but it doesn't mean I'll replace her ..
I was looking into her teary eyes , all of a sudden her phone started ringing ..

I swear if it is that Austin then I'll kill him for this ...
"Hello " she pick up the phone and replied in low voice ..
"Oh sorry Emily, I just have forgotten , wait for five minutes I'll be there " she completed putting the phone back in her pocket ..
Her eyes again landed on me ..
"My friend is waiting for me " she nervously completed her sentence .
"Okay " I replied but sudden thought came into my mind , I definitely couldn't afford her to meet Austin again ..
"Wait " I replied suddenly.
"Let me come with you " I replied and , she became little confused but just nodded ..

It was almost 7:30 , sun was setting in the sky ..
I was walking beside her , I really wish I could read her thoughts and know what she thinks about me ?
Is she really feels something for me or it is just fluctuating emotions that was making her closer to me ?

I brushed of all those thoughts ..
We reached there and I saw her friends , Keith and Emily ...
Both the girls walked towards girls hostel and me and Keith talked about the upcoming competition on our way toward the girls hostel...

I was sitting alone on the rooftop looking at the sky and thinking about the Nancy ...
"Take this " Will said from behind , pointing at the beer can in his hand ...
"Our school has made great progress  having beer in the canteen " I replied and he just chuckled ..
"I get it from outside " he replied ..
I gulped the cold liquid down my throat , we remained silent for a while looking at the sky ...
"She definitely don't like him " He said after a long silence ...
"Who ? " I knew the answer still asked ..
"Nancy , she doesn't like that boy; I don't know his name " he replied ..
"Austin " I said taking a deep breath.
And he took a glance of me ..
"Girls are quite complicated to understand " I replied and he smiled .

"Did you felt the same with Suzie ? " I asked looking in his direction and he just nodded ..
"Yup , I wasn't sure about her feelings ; but thanks to your plan , we are together now " he replied ..
"That wasn't my plan and moreover you were faster than us " I replied and smiled  recalling the time when Nancy asked me for this in her room , Room no 27 ..
"I haven't proposed her if I didn't see you with Suzie " he replied and my eyes open in bewilderment ...
"That's true " he replied looking at my confused expressions ..
"I wasn't going to propose her but when I saw you getting close to her it just aroused several thoughts inside me and I couldn't help feeling jealousy for you ..

"Sorry for being rude to you that time"
"You don't have to " I replied taking another sip ..
I could understand now  what must be his feelings that time cause now I'm feeling the same ...
"How did you know about me and Nancy ? " I asked ..
Is my feelings are too obvious ?

"I knew it from very start , As I know you were never serious for the relationships but this is the first time that Mr flirt is interested in any girl that he even went to girls hostel for her; but I wasn't sure until I saw you guys behind the tree in camp " he replied ...
"You know me quite well " I asked raising a brow ..
" bro we are living together since seventh standard " he replied with a snicker  ..

"Hmm forget about Nancy ; I think you are the best for being my girlfriend " I replied with a chuckle and he laughed ...
We stay there for almost half n hours talking about some random things and our Volleyball team ..
"Let's go " he said as it was already dinner time ..
"Hmm " I replied getting up ..
A question came to my mind and without any hesitation , cause I believed that he won't lie to me ..

"Do you think she likes me ? " I asked in low voice ..
I asked him, the question that was troubling me these days , I don't know why I didn't feel awkward , James was my best friend but I never felt asking him this ...
He looked at me for a while may be figuring out some way so that it won't hurt me ..
" I don't know Noel , sometime you just emotionally attached to someone and for me that's not love " he replied ..
Yeah I know that's not love , but my heart is not ready to believe it ..
I took a sigh ..
"Give her a little time to sort out her feelings  " he replied and I just nodded ...
My heart eased a little after talking to him ..

" The best relationships usually begin unexpectedly " ...❣️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you like the Chapter and Will and Noel's bond ...
Do tell me in comments ☺️
And please vote💞💞