Determined to kill me !...

Nancy's Pov

"Where is Suzie " Ria asked..
"She is coming , by the way I want to tell you something " I replied pulling her away from everyone ...

I told her about Suzie and Will and like me she were excited too ...
We were discussing about them when Suzie and Will came towards us ...

"What is going on between you guys ?" Suzie asked with concern ..
"Nothing we are just discussing about the trip " I replied folding my hands against my chest ..
" I'm not talking about you too , what's is going on  between you and Noel " she asked again almost scolding me  ...

What the hell ! Did she saw us ?
"Actually it's not like" I was going to tell something when Will interrupted ..
"Yeah Suzie is right , I don't know what's going in his mind last time he was troubling Suzie and now we saw you guys holding each other's  hand "..
Ria smiled a little looking at me but I ignored her ..

so they saw us holding hands ..
But I should clear their misunderstanding about Noel..
"Actually Suzie it was our plan" I replied pointing at me and Ria ...
"What plan ?" Suzie asked in confusion ...
"We saw you guys on terrace that day " I replied looking at them and their jaw dropped .
"And that's why we decided to do something for you guys and  we asked Noel to come a little bit closer to you so that Will could feel jealous and he can propose you " I added ...

They were looking us in amazement ..
"But you guys are way ahead of us , I saw you guys behind the tree " I replied with a wink ...
Suzie's face reddened due to embarrassment and Will Started to look in other direction ...
"There is nothing between us " Suzie replied to cover up and Will took a glance of her ...

"Really ? Then Will if you don't mind I can be your girlfriend "I replied to tease them and they  hastily saw each other and turned away ...
"We'll be late " Will replied and left to join the boys ...
"Yeah we should move fast " Suzie replied as well and tried to run away but Ria clasped her arm and pulled her...
"Where are you running , I'm not done with your interrogation " she replied with a chuckle ...
"You guys really kissed each other ? " She asked looking at Suzie and I was just enjoying the scene.

Suzie remained quiet, slightly nodding her head ..
"Congrats dude , you made us proud , you are the first one of us getting a boyfriend and even kissed him " Ria replied with excitement ...
"Shut up , and let's go otherwise we'll be scolded " Suzie replied and turned , but I saw the blush on her cheeks ...

"What are you going to do with your assignment ?" I asked Ria and Suzie ..
"My first assignment is to Find Ryan " Ria replied with a sigh ..
The day was really tiring ,I don't know how many kilometres we walked .
Mr John , the teacher who came with Miss Ruby had a tremendous knowledge about the plants , trees animals ..
And it made our assignment more easy ...
I and Noel was collecting the leaves and some branches and I was glad that I selected this cause my creative mind would definitely stop working around him ...

After coming back to our campsite we finished our dinner and strolled towards the tents and slept ...
Next day me and Noel compiled those leaves in a file and then  I helped Ria with her assignment cause her partner was a lazy asshole ..
Suzie told her to complain this to Ruby ma'am but she denied as this was our last year and she doesn't want to ruin anyone's mood ..
Even though she didn't complained but throughout the assignment she cursed her a lot and I agreed for everything she said ...

In evening we decided to play hide and seek and I don't remember when I enjoyed hide and seek this much ...
As we were not allowed to go deeper in woods Suzie  restricted the area to the boys' tents ...
It was so much fun as it was getting darker and we could barely see each other ...
As were forty students so it was difficult for one person to find everyone so we decided that seeker have find only five people and whosever would  be the first one to caught will be the next seeker ..

I hurried and hid behind a tree ..
"Who is seeker ? " I asked Ria as she was running and hid beside me ..
"Will " she replied in low voice ..
We remained quiet as we heard some footsteps , it was Will . We slowly moved backward but it was getting hard as our feet was making rustling sound on those dry leaves ...
"We should hurry before he find us ." Ria whispered in my ear and I just nodded ...
Without making any sound I moved a little backward but I stepped on a twig breaking it and  making a cracking sound.
"Shit" I cursed myself started running in my opposite direction ..
I knew that Will hasn't saw my face but his footsteps was approaching in my direction ...

I hastily hid behind a tree but my back collided with a hard chest ..
I was about to look back when a firm hand grabbed my stomach and pulled me closer to his chest ...
"Don't move otherwise we'll be caught" a low muffled familiar voice came from behind ...
His fingers were so tightly wrapped  that I could feel his warmth on my stomach .
I don't understand ,  why do I always make myself  bumped into him ..
"But Noel " I tried to unclasp his hand ..
"Shhhh" he replied from behind and his face slightly touched my earlobe ..
My eyes were close , my toes involuntarily curled into my shoes and a chill ran down my spine making body shiver despite of the fact that my back was sticking to his warm chest ...
And without any warning my heart beat again became errotic and my voice hitched in my throat ...
I'm glad that he could not see my red blushed face..
I don't know what's the motto of this camp but he is surely determined to kill me from heart attack ..

"Sometimes you make my heart beat so fast ,
I wonder if you can hear it " ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do vote and comment 💝
Lots of love 💞💞