Interrogation ...

Note : Just go through this amazing song before starting chapter ❣️❣️❣️...

Nancy's Pov

"Hey sweetheart " Austin entered my room and I got startle by his sudden appearance ...
He always comes at wrong time
I hissed rubbing my temple .
I sheepishly turned to look at my laptop , I could clearly see annoyance on Noel's face ..
He was on a video call with me and I don't know from where that idiot entered my room that too without knocking .
"What is he doing here ? " Noel asked , his voice became little hoarse ...
"Who me ? I came to meet my bestie " he replied Mocking him .
His face grimaced .
"by the way in your training didn't you practice running or you skipped it " he said with a snigger .
I was looking Austin in confusion .
"her mom and dad wants  me to marry her , if you still continue like a snail then I'll end up making her mine" Austin teased him , sitting beside me on bed and placing his hand on my shoulder ..

Why is he doing this ?

I was totally spaced out .
I know he is joking but can't he see that the  person infront of him is not in mood to understand his joke instead he was raging like fire !
"Stay away from her " Noel replied .
"And What if I don't ! Will you put me in jail officer ? " Austin replied with a chuckle ..

Why the hell is he creating fuss !

Is this my last day on earth ?

"Shut up " I hissed slapping his arm ..
"Okay okay I'm leaving " he replied and left ...
Now I'm doomed ! . Completely doomed .
"I think Dad is calling me, talk to you later" I awkwardly replied .
"Am I looking fool to you " he said piercing me with his keen eyes ..
"You promised to stay away from him !" He added ..
"I know, I know but he is my friend and he was only teasing you , he didn't mean anything " I tried to explain him..
All the issues between me and Austin was resolved , after passing out from school he genuinely apologised to me and ask me to remain his friend ..

"Is your mam dad like him ? " Noel asked again .
"No idiot, he was making fun of you, he is getting engaged next month, but I'll definitely find someone else for myself " I replied annoyingly ..
"Ok I'll come next month " he replied .
"You are saying this since Nia's wedding and next month is their anniversary " I replied furiously looking at other direction.
He chuckled ..
"What's is so funny ? " I said folding my hand against my chest .
"You're looking very cute , if I could teleport then I would have eat you right now " he replied with his half smile .
That was making my heart pounding louder but I somehow managed to not melt by his words ..

"Okay next week we are meeting at Will's wedding , from there I'll come along with you to meet your parents " he replied assuring me ..
"Are you sure ? " I asked .
"Promise " he replied ..
"Okay " I replied with a smile and he smiled back ..
"I love you " he said .
"I love you too " I replied and we ended our call ..

It's been five years since we completed our schooling .
I never believed in long distance relationships , and I thought with time may be we forget each other or get busy in our lives , but I was wrong .
With every passing day our love grew more and more stronger , after passing out from Wisdom we never met each other but it didn't weaken our bond .
My mom and his parents knows about our relationship and they even loves me a lot , but my dad is unaware of all this .
I never got courage to tell him anything and even Noel didn't want me to tell him anything till he won't achieve something .
But now he is became a police officer and I got a job too ...
I can only hope that after Suzie and Will's wedding he came to meet my parents ..

Next day I woke up very late as it was Sunday .But my mom warned me to clean my room and took me almost whole afternoon to clean that mess and making everything Spick and span ..
I heard doorbell .
"Nancy please open the door " she shouted and I hurtled down the stairs opening the door ..
My eyes stunned open looking at the person infront of me ,my heart filled with anonymous warmth like it got it's beat ..
"Hey love " he whispered looking at me , smile conquered on his face ..
Tear pricked at the corner of my eyes and he gently wiped it off with his thumb.
I wanted to hug him, to pull him in my embrace but I couldn't do that in presence of my parents ..
"Who is there ? " My mom asked coming out of the kitchen holding a knife in her hand .
"Noel " she merrily said looking at him .
"Hello Aunty " he said entering inside .
"What a pleasant surprise dear "she said giving him a hug .
"You look more handsome in real " she replied and I giggled ..
My Dad came out from his study room looking at him suspiciously .
"Who is he ? " He asked my mom and I got shuddered at my place ..