Suzie & ? ...

Nancy's Pov

Gosh ! Why his presence make my heart pound ?
And the way he was looking at me ! God ! My mind was only thinking about his lips; If everything goes on like this I'll surely end up kissing him ..

"No way ,  stop thinking rubbish Nancy " I scolded myself and
rushed towards the Ria without looking back ...

"Ria , let's go " I said to her as she was lost in her thoughts ..
"Hmm" she replied and stood up ..
Her face was still gloomy although she was not crying now but she is not looking good ...
I was cursing myself to bring her with me to that cafe . If I won't take her to there she would be fine .

We silently walked towards our dorms , she didn't even speak a single word on our way back and I wasn't courageous enough to ask her anything about her and James ...
" Ria " I mumbled in low voice .
"Nancy , promise me you won't tell anyone what happened in the cafe " she suddenly turned back and said to me ..
" Oh okay " I replied .
"Not bring this topic ever " she again asked me with her teary eyes .
I held her hands in mine .
"Don't worry I won't tell anyone anything " I replied consoling her .
She remained silent for a while and then suddenly hugged me ..
"I'm sorry , I shouldn't have forced you ; it's my fault " I said hugging her back ..
" Don't blame yourself , it has nothing to do with you " she replied .
She removed herself from the hug .
" Anyway nice jacket " she replied with a small smile .
"Then it's yours , if you like it " I replied with a cute face ...Am wishing it would lit up her mood .
" No way, your boyfriend will kill me" she replied with a giggle .
" What BOYFRIEND ! I won't even talk to him ; What he think of himself , bringing his bodyguard everywhere " I replied ..I was really enraged . I know it wasn't his fault but I couldn't blame myself .
"Stop blabbering , even you know it wasn't his fault " Ria replied snapping my arms .
" He just wanted to make things better " she added . I was confused and wanted to ask her more , but I was afraid that it would ruin her mood that's why I remained silent ..
" Forget it , let's go back otherwise warden will throw us out of the dorms " she replied ..
I giggled back ..

It took us two days to enlighten Ria's mood. Suzie asked me atleast  hundred times that what happened to her and every time I lied to her that she had a fight me .
I don't know if she believed it not but after seeing Ria in good mood she stopped asking .Thanks to God.
I decided to took break from volleyball practice as exams are coming nearer and I was sure that if I don't study now then I have to embarrass myself every day in class.

Late night I was studying in my room when Ria burst the door open .
" What happened " I asked as she was looking very excited .
" You want to know what happened to Suzie recently " she replied with sparkling eyes ..
" What ! " I asked ; After Ria's incident I forgot about Suzie and her weird behaviour ..
"Aaah ,Just come with me " she replied in irritated tone and pulled me by my wrist almost making me fall from the bed ..
" Where are we going ? " As she drag me all the way to corridor and stopped infront of stares ..
" Seal your lips " she ordered and  held my hand tightly ; silently moving towards the terrace ..
"What are yo..." I was about to say something when she slapped me on my cheeks ...
"Shhh" she replied pointing finger on her lips .
What is wrong with her ? Is she playing hide and seek with Suzie ?
She dragged me nearer to a wall so basically we were hiding and then she pointed in a direction with her eyes ...
"You are really crazy " I replied and looked in the direction that she pointed just now .

My eyes just remained open in disbelief .
Am I daydreaming ?
"Is it "my voice hitched in my throat
"True " Ria completed my sentence with a laugh .
Will and Suzie ?
Oh my god ! I need some breath to digest this scene ..

Suzie and Will both of them were lost into each other , although a lot of books and notebook were scattered infront of them ; but they were not studying , they were holding each other's hand looking at each other .
We came down silently not disturbing them .
" We should ask Suzie about that ? How could she hid this from her bestfriends ? " I said annoyingly sitting on Ria's bed .
" there is a problem ? " She replied .
"What ? " I asked ..
"Actually none of them proposed each other , they have feelings for each other but they didn't realised it" She replied
"Ohh , then ?" I asked in confusion ..
"We will find a way to help them " she replied ...
"Okay " ...
"By the way I have a plan " she said excitedly .
"What ! "
She told me everything about her plan although it was bit childish but i agreed .
" But you have to convince Noel for this " she replied looking at me ..
" What ! Noel ? We can someone else" I asked .
"Do you know anyone else other than him and James in the class ?" she asked again .
That's true ; I only know James ,Will , and that idiot ...Will is our target , After that cafe incident James is a big no .
Noel ? Will he agree for this ? I thought ...
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Valentine's Day Guys 🌹🥀
Do vote and please comment 😘😘.    💞💞