Dad's approval...

Nancy's Pov

"Do dad like him ? " I asked my mom when she was preparing dinner for us ..
"Definitely sweetheart or he won't allow anyone to stay in our house " she replied and I giggled .
She asked me to take his dinner upstairs ..
And I was glad that finally I'm going to see him properly .
I entered room calling his name , but he was in washroom so I decided to come back later .
"Okay I'm placing your dinner on table " I said loudly and grab the knob to open door .

But the moment I opened the door I again heard click sound of door opening and I stood there looking at him .

He came out of washroom.
Water was still dripping from his hairs running down on his shoulder and sturdy body .
He isn't changed a bit , although his face is looking more mature and his muscles are toned , alluring my eyes.
Or should I just wrapped my whole vision in word "sexy"..
A towel was wrapped around his waist , may be he hurried out to see me .

He marched towards me , pulling me tightly in his embrace and I hugged him back , with his another hand he locked the door ..

"Don't move too much or my towel will fall down " he whispered putting his head on my shoulder ..
"Then I'll have a beautiful sight to watch " I replied recalling the time when he saw me in towel and said the same thing..
He scoffed..
"I missed you "he replied in muffled voice ..
"I missed you too " I replied , tears of happiness welled up in my eyes .
After a enormous moment we separted from each other ..

"You talked to your Dad? " He asked sitting on a chair and making me sit infront of him , taking my hands on his lap .
"Not yet , but mom told me that he liked you " I replied ..
"I'm not sure ! " He replied with uncertainty ..
"Me too " I replied and both of us sniggered looking at each other .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard some sounds from Kitchen so I strolled towards it ..
"Dad " I said as he was sneaking into refrigerator ..
"are you looking for icecream " I said leaning against the wall and folding my hands against chest , and raising my brow ..
Dad loves icecream or I say icecream is his first love but he could not eat it , he has lactose intolerance ..
"Don't tell this to your mom" he whispered putting back the box again in refrigerator ..
I giggled ..
"Okay I won't , but make sure to bring some for me too" I replied with a smile and his face lightens up ..

"He slept ? " He asked giving me a cup.
"I don't know, may be " I replied licking back of the spoon .
"When you guys met ? " He asked again ..
I knew that he knows everything after his interrogation with Noel and he must have talked to my mum about the same .
"In Wisdom " I replied and he bob his head ..
"I'm sorry dad I should have told you, but I was afraid that you won't agree for this " I said rolling my spoon in bowl , playing with it to not to look at him ..
"Even I was scared to tell my parents about me and your mom " he said and I lifted my eyelids to look at him .
My lips tucked up in a smile .

"Mom told me " I replied .
"But I was more scared to tell my feelings to your mom than my parents" he replied and I burst into laughter and he joined me .
"Mum didn't tell me this " I replied between my giggle ...

"I know , young generation thinks that long distance relationship is hard , but trust me darling the most hardest thing is living your whole life with a person , you've to change yourself , you've to change your habits , you've to adjust yourself and it becomes more difficult if you chose a wrong partner " he said looking at the wall ..
"He is a nice guy , but it's more important that you are suitable for each other "
"I'll not stop you from anything but the decision will be yours " he said with a smile ..
"I love you dad " I replied giving him a warm hug ..
I'm glad that he liked him , I know he would never stop me but without his approval I couldn't be able to be with Noel .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Noel's Pov .

I woke up early to take his dad's permission ...
He was in his study room so I went there to meet him ..
"Goodmorning sir " I greeted him before entering his space ..
"Hello " he replied back , fixing his glasses on nose ..
"Come and sit " he said and I walked infront of him , sitting on a empty chair ..
"Today Me and Nancy will be leaving for our friends wedding " I said in politest way ..
" Hmm her mom told me " he replied placing the book on table he was reading ..
"Sir before going to Spain I want to take her to my house " I said in one breath , his gaze again fixed on me .
"Nancy knew about it ? " His dad asked .
"No I haven't told her yet , I want to give her surprise" I replied and he simply nodded ..

I was sure that his dad will say no to me ,and with every tick-tock my blood pressure was rising ..

After a while he replied ..
"Okay "
My happiness was on peak , I want to jump on Mr Wood and hug him , but his gaze helped me to compose myself ..
"Thank you sir " I replied in delighted tone getting up from the chair.
"Take care of my daughter " he said and I nodded with a smile .

I pulled the door to open it .

"And one more thing " he said and I turned back to look at him .
"Why do you call my wife Mom ? " He asked , his expressions were still blank , not easy to judge , was making me unable to understand me whether he was asking me or scolding me ..

"She... told me " I replied in low voice afraid that none of my word will ruin his mood .
"Okay then start calling me dad cause I'm telling you to do so " he replied and a smile crept on his face ..
My heart started dancing in my ribs and my emotions were overflowing .
"Thank you so much Dad for everything " I replied with a smile .

I booked a taxi for ourselves for my home although Nancy didn't know about my plans because I already told her to leave everything about our journey on me..
I was glad that Mr Wood didn't tell her anything ..
Her mom hugged me very tight showing her love and she asked me to take care of Nancy .

"I'll be calling Suzie , she'll be very happy to see us tomorrow" she excitedly said as the engine started .
"We aren't going to Spain today " I replied looking at her .
"What ! " She said hastily looking at me in confusion.
"Yup I'll be taking you to my home " I replied tucking her fringes behind her ear.
She was shocked , and her curious orbits were stuck on my face ..
"Really ! " She asked , amusement filled in her voice ..
"Yup " I replied ..
"But I didn't tell me parents " she said again and I smiled .
"I told your dad" I replied ..
"And he agreed " she asked again widening her eyes , I nodded .
"Impressive " she replied looking outside the window .

After a long eight hour journey we finally reached there , but I asked driver to take us to the dad's company as he was very eager to meet her ..
"Woah , this is huge " she excitedly exclaimed looking at the building .
My lips tucked up in smile .
" let's go " I replied talking her hand in mine .
After stepping inside the office I pulled her more closer to me , firmly wrapping my arms around her waist to tell everyone that she is mine .

Although I barely come here but everyone knows me very well , they all stood up to greet us ..
"Finally my daughter is here " My dad happily came out of his office.
Nancy was happy too to meet my dad .
My patience was ending as I was looking at the door curiously waiting for the surprise my dad made for and something else ..

"Respect is one of the greatest
expressions of love "...❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know updates are little longer but I've uploaded all the chapters at once so please enjoy them all and please don't forget to vote and comment on every chapter 💞💞💞