Thirty ...

I tried to call Ria and Suzie but none of them picked their phone ...
I took a look of her , she was busy in playing with her hairs ..
After pondering for a while I decided to drop her to the hostel , cause I can't let her go to the party...
I carried her on my back and taking a shortcut walked towards the girls hostel ...

"Where are we going " she replied wrapping her slender arms around my neck ..
"I want to go to the party " she added ...
"Yup I'm taking you there " I replied ..
She put her head on my shoulder and slept ...

I was lucky that Warden was in party that night and I didn't find any girl in my way to the hostel , otherwise it would be impossible for me to reach there ...
"27" I read the room number taking a deep breath ...
She definitely is heavy .
I remembered it since the first time she brought me here ...
How can I forget that meeting ?

But the room was locked and right now it is a huge task to get keys from her  ...

"Nancy " I asked patting her cheeks ..
"Hmm" she hummed in her sleep ...
For a moment I thought of letting her sleep like this or I can took her to my room , but next moment a horrendous scene across my mind...
She will choke me to the death if I took her to my room in this condition..

"Nancy , give me your room keys " I again said shaking her a bit hard ..
"What keys , I wants  to be in the party " she replied with her annoyed expression , he eyes were still closed ..
What do I do now ?
"Yeah , but we need keys for the party " I tricked her but I was assure that she won't believe this ...
"Okay , take this " she replied pulling keys from her pocket and making me shocked ...
Like really !!.

Holding her in my one hand I opened the door and using my senses I gently put her on bed ...
Phew !!...
My back was aching a lot ...
I turned on the light to find water for myself ...
I gulped the water while my eyes were scanning the room ..
Last time I didn't give any notice to anything ..

"I actually wasted my time on that Austin guy , my biggest rival is here" I said to myself looking at those Harry Potter pictures every where in her room ...
She mumbled something in her sleep , captivating my attention ...

My eyes glued on her face , her kajal was smudged and her  mouth was little open ;which I tried to close but failed ...

"This cute looking girl actually tried to hit me with the empty bottle "I said and a smile crept over my face ..
I slowly climbed on her  bed , my jacket that I gave her was peeping from under the pillow ..
Does she daily sleep like this putting my jacket under her pillow ? 
I sat  beside her removing her shoes ...

'Apple juice ! Seriously ? ' I laughed at her innocence ..
"But wait , what if she forgets everything ?
What if she didn't remember that I proposed her ? " I shouted to myself..
and all of a sudden her hand grabbed my arm pulling me so hard that I fell down beside her on bed ...

We were so close that I could smell her aroma...her big round fascinating eyes were looking at me with blank face ..

her big round fascinating eyes were looking at me with blank face

My heart was beating wildly ...

"What are you doing here ? " She asked , still her face was calm ...
'Is she not drunk anymore ?' I thought..
"Th...that " I tried to utter something but my voice stutter midway..
"You went with that Tia in that dark room " she said in low voice and started sniffing like a kid , covering her face with palm ...
'If I only knew that going with her cause so much trouble to me I swear I'll leave Tia  with that boy ' I hissed under my breath..
" but I told you that I only love you  , I don't like her at all " I replied pulling her hands from her face ...
"Really ! " She asked with her adorable expression ...
"Yeah I proposed you ? Don't you remember anything ?" I asked ..
She remained silent for a while..
"So it means we are couple now ! " She excitedly asked ..
That should the best moment of day ..
Yeah I'm dying to hear that she is mine , that I'm his boyfriend ; but now she's not clear headed ..
And What if tomorrow she tell me that I'm not ready for this relationship ?
My heart sank deep into this uncertainty ...

"Are we couple now " she asked again bringing me back to reality ..
"Yup , I guess " I replied and she excitedly jumped over me ...
I was lying beneath her , her hairs covered my face and my emotions were jumping hard in that rib cage...

"Nancy get up " I tried to lift her but she wasn't ready ...
She placed her chin on my chest looking at me , I removed some hairs from her face that was obstructing her vision ; placing them behind her ear ..
"I'm so happy " she said in delighted tone and I smiled back ...
And my my eyes were on her appealing face ..
I wish she tell me this after getting over this hangover...

I was looking at her pink tempting lips when my  eyes met her intense gaze and I realised what's going to happen next ...
She was going to kiss me but I stopped her in midway placing my palm over her mouth ....
I got up hastily ....

My face was on fire , suddenly I was feeling very hot ,even my forehead started sweating ...
"You don't like me ? " She asked with cute annoyed expressions , sitting beside me and I recalled that she is still drunk ..
"I like you , I very much like you it's just that " I tried to make some excuses as her intriguing gaze was still on me ..
"It's just that  it's very late and you should sleep now " I replied trying to console her ...
"No I want my kiss right now " she replied and my opened up in amusement ...
I wish she will say the same thing even when her hangover wears off...
Too many Wishes !
But that's true since I developed feelings for her I'm dying to hear all this , I want to hug her , I want to kiss her ,I want to annoy her more  I want to spend every single moment with her...

"I'll give it to you tomorrow " I replied to get rid of this topic ..
"Okay then I want 2 kisses " she replied and my brow instantly raised in surprise ...
"Really ? " escaped my mouth ..
"No ten , no twenty , no thirty " she carried on unaware of anything...
"Okay okay " I stopped her there ...
"Just sleep so that you could wake up tomorrow " I convinced her and she finally agreed and slept ...
The only best thing of drunk Nancy was that she agreed on everything ..

For being my girlfriend too !...

"But I want to go to the party " she mumbled something like that and slept ...
"Thirty kisses " I chuckled ..
"I'll make sure that you'll regret it tomorrow miss Wood " I replied looking at her ..
My gaze was fixed on her face ..
How can she even think that I don't love her or I'm interested in Tia ...
Isn't my actions were too obvious to clear her all doubts ?
Or I need to clear these things ???

"All I want right now is to
spend all my days with you ...❤️
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you excited for the next chapter 😉
Do tell me in comments and please vote 💞💞💞