?

Nancy's Pov

" Just kidding " he replied with his as usual smirk...
I started walking ...I don't want him to know that my heart started fluttering just by his words ...
" By the way why you were crying yesterday ? " He asked ...
"It has nothing to do with you " I replied annoyingly .
" Do you have any boyfriend ? " He asked again ,that question was the salt to my burn , I got provoked and turned to look at him ....
" Look Mr , you've nothing to do with my personal life " I replied furiously ...
" Sorry just calm down " he replied...
"I don't understand !I mean why are you so clingy ? What do you think of yourself ?  " I added... He remained silent ... Everyone passing nearby gathered around us ...
"I know you are quite popular but it doesn't mean every girl will fall into your charm , so please keep your nose away from my business " I replied angrily and stormed towards the hostel ...
What he think of himself ? He can do anything ?  I murmured sitting on my bed ...
I hastily removed my shoes and socks when door burst open ...
" Hey Nancy , I brought chocolates " It was Suzie but he guessed my mood is off and stopped in midway...
" what happened to you ?" She asked sitting beside me ...
" I'm really pissed off by that Noel " I started blabbering ...
" What did he do now ?" She asked ...
I was about to tell her everything when someone shouted my name ...
It was Ria she entered room with long steps ...
" What happened to you ?" I asked as she was breathing heavily ...
" Di ..did you have fight Oh sorry ! " She stopped for a moment to take breath ...
" Did you scold Noel today? " She asked ...
" How did you know about that ! " I asked in amusement ...
" What ! Really? " It was Suzie her eyes were wide open...
" Why are you over reacting ? " I asked Suzie ..
" He was teasing me since first day that's why I lost my calm today and scolded  him and who told you all this ? " I asked Ria ...
" Everyone is gossiping about you and Noel " she replied sitting ...
" What ! I mean it was a small fight why everyone is making it a issue " I was really shocked
" Cause you scolded him and he didn't replied a word " she replied ...
I didn't understand a single word what she said and definitely my expressions told them  ...
"Actually Nancy he never listen to anyone , he even used to argue with teachers...It is a very great achievement for you " she replied pulling my leg ...
" Just shut up okay , I just told him to stay away from me" I replied and told them everything ...
They both started giggling ...
" Now give me my chocolates and I won't share it with you guys  " I snatched the packet from Suzie's hand ...
" By the way this is really strange , I mean Noel didn't say a single word to you ? " Suzie said
Not again Suzie... I sighed ...
I concentrated on chocolates ...
" You are also thinking what I'm thinking " Suzie asked Ria ...
" Hmmm" she replied and both of them started looking at me ...
" What ? " I asked looking at their strange expressions ...
" Awww may be Noel started liking our Nancy " Ria replied ...
"Buzz off , this can't be possible " I replied in annoyed voice ...
She chuckled back ...
" By the way you should say sorry to him as you were too rude" Ria asked me
" Okay I'll " I replied ...
No this can't be true ...Why would he like me ? That Tia is best for him ...All these thoughts were rattling in my mind ...
But what happens to me whenever he is around me ? Why my heart fluttered by his words ?
Am I falling in love with him ?
Love is a tyrant sparing none ....💗
                           -Pierre Cornielle
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy New Year Everyone 💗💖❣️
And lot's of love 😘😘