Noel Kevin

Nancy's Pov

I walked towards the washroom as I lost my interest due to his presence...

"Suzie was right , this boy is too annoying ..I can't even properly concentrate on my game " I furiously washed my face with water..
" Once I found him alone , I'll beat him till ...
"Wha..aat are you doing here ? " I shouted seeing his reflection on mirror, he was just  standing behind me ...

" Are you cursing me sweetheart ?" He replied again with his playful smile ...
I gulped my anger as I don't want to indulge myself in mess ...
" What are you doing here ? " I asked in low voice ...
" Just came to meet you " he replied with a smirk ..
" Can't you see the board outside , it is a Girls washroom or you forget every time that you are a boy  "
I replied annoyingly as his presence was boiling my blood with rage ...
" ya I saw it , but I couldn't resist myself to see you" he replied ..
" Who knows if you are a girl " I murmured collecting my stuff ..
" What ! Did you say anything " he asked looking at me ..
" NO " I replied
" By the way you play quite well " he replied again neglecting the rage in my voice ..
" thanks a lot sir " I replied in satire and walked towards the door but before I could open the door he blocked my way ..
" By the way I'm Noel , Noel Kevin " that smirk on his face was boiling my blood but at the same time it was making me nervous ...

" So what should I do ? Just open the door " I replied ignoring his gaze ..
" Am I looking so bad that you are dying to leave me ?"
He leaned on the door folding his arms against his chest ..

I was totally annoyed , his presence already ruined my game and now he is ruining my mood too ...
Is he a psychopath ? In girls washroom he is discussing about his looks ..
" You better should leave my way " I replied furiously ..
" okay okay " he replied and opened the door but before I could step outside he leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear ..
" by the way you look quite sexy while playing " ..
My mind went blank ,  and before my mind could recapitulate the things and react to it he had already gone    ..
                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        💕💕💕