Miss Ruby...

Noel's Pov
" Hey dude where were you " James asked anxiously leaving her girlfriend ...
" I just went to pee " I replied
" Can't you stand there for a while , I mean what if some teacher saw us in this condition " he asked almost scolding me ..
" I'm sorry dude but I need to pee and i couldn't do my job here in girls washroom and why would any teacher come here in girls washroom "I replied annoyingly ...
" By the way who is she ? " I added ...
" I don't know I saw her first time here " he replied rubbing his chin ..
" She is a newbie " her girlfriend replied ..
" I'll see you in break " she whispered in his ear and left ...
" God she is damn sexy , I'm waiting for the day when we get a chance to enter girls hostel " James replied with a smirk ...
" How many girls you gonna meet that day you've already chosen ten girls " I replied looking at him ...
" Don't worry half of them will be yours " He replied ..
" You are such an asshole " ...
We strode towards the classroom ...
" Hi Noel " A first bench girl said with smile ...
" Hey babe " I replied and winked at her ..
Both of us walked to our favorite place , last bench ...
I've heard somewhere that last benchers got the most creative minds and I took it very seriously ...Though I'm not intelligent but yeah I'm smart , smart enough to trap everyone by my looks and charm ...
"Bro why don't you give them a chance they are dying to be with you " James said to me ..
" If I started giving them chance then you'll die virgin "I replied to tease him ...
" Don't be so narcissistic " he replied throwing book on me ..
I chuckled back ...
Suddenly my eyes landed on the girl from morning ... She was sitting alone and was looking in my direction ...
Our eyes met for a second when she turned to look ahead as she has seen a ghost ...
A smile crept over my face , I decided to go and sit beside her ... I just got up from my place when teacher entered ..
" Good Morning Mrs Ruby " James shouted ..
" Good Morning " she replied tucking few strands of hair behind her ears ...
James has a huge crush on Miss Ruby(actually he has crush on every girl on this planet ) ...
Again accidentally I saw that girl she was looking at us with weird expressions ...
" So I'm glad to see you again " Ruby Ma'am said to everyone ...
" We too " James shouted again and this time everyone started laughing ...
" Okay let me introduce you a new student" she replied neglecting our laughs ...
" Nancy come here " she added...
She stepped towards the podium ..
" She is Nancy Wood " Miss Ruby introduced her to everyone ..
'Nancy Wood , nice name 'I murmured to myself ..
" Hello " she greeted everyone nervously ...
" She is your new classmate and I hope you all will help her to adjust here " Miss Ruby told us ...
In whole class my eyes were on her ..
               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Nancy's Pov )
Why I came here ? I scolded myself ...
I shouldn't have listened to Dad ...
After that washroom incident all these questions were rattling inside my mind ...
I came to class and saw that boy in same class , he was sitting with his friend whom I saw in washroom ...I was not wrong at all still I was feeling quite awkward due to his presence ...
                        💕💕💕