𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑖𝑥

Start from the beginning

Jaden- oh and I have something I need to tell you. I want you to hear it from me first.

Giorgia- oh...

Suddenly her mind went to the worst, did he sleep with another girl? Did he lose feelings? Did he attack Seb? Has he spoken to Lucas?

Jaden- it's nothing, I just wanted to tell you so you don't think I'm hiding it from you.

Giorgia- ok... whats up?

Anthony had left the room at this point, he wanted to give them a moment and start moving Giorgia's stuff into his room.

Jaden- Mads came over a couple days ago, she came to see Nessa and hangout here. I talked with her a bit but just being casual and civil, never even alone. Nothing bad happened but I don't want you to hear that she came over and assume anything.

Giorgia felt relief flood her body, soon replaced by guilt.

Giorgia- okay... i have something to tell you too actually

Giorgia had to tell him about Nick, she told Nick she wouldn't but she's sure Nick will understand. And even if he doesn't she'd rather have him be mad at her for a bit instead of it somehow coming out and Jaden getting mad, hurt, or both.

Jaden- if it's about Seb I already noticed online that he had been trying to move in on you. I'm not worried though, I'm irritated but I'm not threatened by that kid.

Giorgia- someones getting cocky

She laughed a little as the two of them made their way into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Giorgia- but no, it's not Seb. It's nothing really, I just don't wanna give you any reason to ever think it was if it somehow came out.

Jaden- ok..

Giorgia- just please let me finish explaining first, it's gonna sound worse than it was until I finish

Jaden- come on angel, I always let you finish first

He smirked a bit as Giorgia rolled her eyes playfully at his sexual remark.

Giorgia- anyways... I was talking with Nick on the roof as we were watching the sun come up. Neither of us had been able to sleep so we ended up hanging out for a bit. He was talking about his relationship problems and I was trying to assure him that he'll find someone. Then he tried to kiss me.

She looked up at the boy to read his expression before continuing. His face was blank but she noticed his hands tightened into fists, she grabbed them the way he always grabbed hers and pulled the into her lap.

Giorgia- he was drunk, he'd drank an entire case of white claw. He got caught up in the moment and immediately regretted it. I didn't let him kiss me and then he started profusely apologizing talking about how he knows I have feelings for you, he doesn't see me that way, he just got caught up in the moment and that he never would have done that in a different situation because I'm "Jaden's girl".

Jaden's whole body relaxed as he heard Giorgia being referred to as 'his girl'.

Giorgia- he didn't want you to be upset so I told him I wouldn't tell you since nothing actually happened and he was clearly more than sorry. But I don't want you to assume if it ever came out, nothing happened and he didn't mean anything by it.