𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑆𝑖𝑥

Don't forget to comment, love getting to interact!

November 23rd, 2020
Lucas' House

Three days had passed since Giorgia and Lucas' lunch.

Narrative

Lucas- hey pretty girl

He smiled as he let her in. She gave him a fake smile and kissed his cheek.

Giorgia- hey, what's up?

Lucas- not much, just excited to see you

Giorgia- thats sweet

She flashed a smile and hugged him. Lucas felt comfortable in her embrace, he'd missed this more than he even realized.

Lucas- my dad is at work and mom took elodie and ethan to the dentist. So it's just us for at least the next hour.

Giorgia- mmm, perfect

Giorgia smirked at him and traced her finger down his chest. Lucas was taken aback by this, not expecting her to be so forward.

Lucas- hold on... gia are you sure about this? I don't want you to regret anything.

Giorgia- you dont want me or something?

Lucas- of course I do, but I don't want you to do it just cause you think its what i want from you. I don't mind just watching tv or something.

Giorgia- I'm sure about this Lucas.

Lucas- promise?

Giorgia- i promise, I'm not going to ever regret what's about to happen.

Giorgia couldn't help but smirk at her words, he had no idea what was coming.

Lucas- well in that case... do you want me to wear a condom or...

Giorgia- that won't be necessary.

Grabbing onto his hand, Giorgia led her ex boyfriend up to his own room. He was taken back by her dominance. When she was with him she was never very dominant and he almost always had full control. Very vanilla, just chasing the release.

Unlike how she became with Jaden where it was about much more than getting to the finish line. And of course with Jaden, she never had to fake it.

Lucas- you've changed

Giorgia- yeah... you could say I've learned a few things

Lucas- the one good thing to come out of that relationship

He whispered to himself, Giorgia heard but pretended not to. It wasn't worth the argument to her when she couldn't care less about Lucas' opinion anymore.

See, Giorgia had spent the past three days speaking with Ashley Jackson, Lucas' secret- soon to be ex- girlfriend. Lucas was unaware that she knew of Ashley. He knew Ashley knew of her, but thats cause most people know of Giorgia.

When Ashley asked about the tiktokroom post, Lucas told her that Giorgia was heartbroken over Jaden and he was just trying to be there for her, but there was no romantic feelings left there.

And yet... here we are.

Lucas- Have you thought about what I said?

Giorgia- you mean how you still love me?