𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

April 10th, 2020
1 month anniversary

Giorgia is on her way to Sway right now, Dixie is already there with Griffin. They are attached at the waist lately. Giorgia is picking up Charli and Avani from Avani's apartment on her way there.

Narrative

Narrative

Charli- guess who's here bitches!

The girl announced happily as she walked into the house with Giorgia and Avani behind her.

Anthony- oh no....

Giorgia- what?

Anthony- you two can't show up at the same time... who the fuck am I supposed to say hi to first?

He pointed at Avani and Giorgia who both rolled their eyes.

Giorgia- me first then her and spend your time with her you dummy

Giorgia pulled her best friend into a hug as he let out a soft laugh.

Anthony- happy one month with Jaden by the way

He smiled at her as she just laughed and pushed him over to Avani who happily caught him with open arms.

Anthony- baby! Hi

He smiled and kissed her forehead then her lips. Giorgia and Charli made their way into the kitchen as the couple spent time together.

Jaden- oh hey!

Jaden smiled as he pulled Giorgia into a hug and looked over at Charli.

Jaden- check the fridge

He told Charli who just looked confused as she went over to open the fridge and saw her Dunkin order sitting in the mostly empty fridge.

Charli- you got me Dunkin!!

She grabbed the coffee happily and took her first sip before going to hug Jaden as a thank you.

Charli- happy one month anniversary to the best fake parents ever

She laughed before grabbing her coffee and going to find her sister and sister's "boyfriend" to annoy.

Jaden- one month I've been able to call you my girlfriend... that's crazy.

He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist while she draped hers over his shoulders.