𝓢𝓲𝔁

Audio for later

I woke up with my legs curled against my body and my head resting on something denim. I opened my eyes confused and saw legs in front of me and a laptop open with Netflix asking 'are you still watching'.

I heard faint snores coming from above and behind me as I remembered watching Netflix comedy specials last night with Jaden. We must have fallen asleep while watching. I went to sit up moving my head from his lap but felt something tugging back against my hair. His hand was intertwined in my hair as if he'd been playing with it, and slowly worked his hand out of my hair and got up completely.

I genuinely felt more well-rested then I have in a long time. After closing his laptop and plugged it into the charger by his bed. I went into my bag and found an outfit to change into for the day before going to the bathroom to shower and get ready.

When I went back into the room after getting ready I saw jaden was gone. I shrugged it off and went to put my stuff back in my bag and going to Anthonys room to look at myself in his full length mirror. He wasn't in his room but I just went in for the mirror anyway.

I decided to post a picture on my snapchat story since I had told my supporters I'd start posting on there more.

(Imagine the mirror is in Anthonys room)

"Giorgia! Where the fuck are you?" I heard a voice yelling for me as I was still in Anthonys room at the mirror since I had starred into it so long that I started to doubt my outfit and now I was picking it apart

"Up your ass!" I shouted back sarcastically at whoever had been calling for me. My mind was too busy picking apart my body to bother figuring out who the voice was.

I couldn't stop asking myself if my arms had too much fat or if my stomach did. Are my thighs too fat? Are those split ends? No wonder I'm single.

"G? Where the hell- oh there you are" I saw Bryce appear behind me in the doorway.

"Here I am" i faked a smile

"Why are you in here?"

"Just using the mirror"

"You good? You seem a little off"

"I'm fine" i smiled as I turned to face him "so wheres everybody else?"

"Anthony went to pick up Avani, Kio and Griff are playing videos games and Mads just got here so Jaden is with her"