𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

February 17, 2020
Hawaii
It's currently 1am and Giorgias flight just landed. Peyton was outside waiting for her, she had convinced her parents to let her go pick up Giorgia even though it was 1am. Giorgia actually had her stuff with her this time since she wasn't sure when she was going back she decided not to just leave it this time.

Giorgias POV

Giorgia- hey pey

I smiled as I got into the car and leaned over to hug her.

Peyton- how was Chicago?

Giorgia- it was a great 12 hours

I laughed at the fact that I really flew all the way there just for 12 hours.

Peyton- jeez how much time have you spent on a plane in the last 3 days

Giorgia- 5 hours to LA, 4 hours from there to Chicago and 8 and a half home. So 17 and a half hours on a plane in the past three days and I didn't even get any peanuts on this last flight. Not that I wanted them but an offer would have been nice.

I got a bit irritated at the last part making Peyton laugh.

Peyton- we have trail mix at my house

Giorgia- does it have m&ms?

Peyton- duh

Giorgia- I'll actually take you up on that then

Peyton- if you're planning on eating just the m&ms we can just stop at the store for those.

Giorgia- I'm actually gonna have the trail mix

I laughed and then paused to think for a moment

Giorgia- but lets ALSO get the m&ms

Peyton- you do realize we still have to sleep tonight since theres school tomorrow

Giorgia- yeah i know

I laughed a little as she put the car into drive and pulled away from the airport.

Peyton- so... whats up with Jaden?

She glanced at me for a second before the light turned green in front of us.

Giorgia- nothing is

Peyton- oh come on, dont lie

Giorgia- Pey I'm serious, theres nothing going on right now. We both have shit to figure out so we decided nothing can happen. He needs to get over Mads and I need to figure out my feelings towards Lucas.

Peyton- Lucas still? Giorgia... you looked so happy this weekend, why would you want to let Lucas ruin that.

Giorgia- he's my first love pey... I'm trying to let him go bit it doesn't help that whenever I finally forget about him he shows back up.

Peyton- he isn't good enough

Giorgia- yea well tell that to my heart that can't stop going back to him. My mind knows the facts but I still feel how I feel.

Peyton- are you sure it's your actual heart and not your heartbeat but... lower

Giorgia- it's not about sex, trust me, liking Lucas is definitely not about sex