𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

April 14, 2020
Swayla

Josh had just finished setting up the teaktok camera for him, Bryce, Giorgia, and Jaden to film. Dixie and Charli would be arriving any minute from the hype house where Charli said her goodbyes. Her and Dixie had a sisters day yesterday and today would be Giorgia, Jaden, and Charli's 'family' day. Dixie was just dropping off Charli before she had to go to a meeting.

Narrative

Narrative

Josh- alright this time you guys have gotta yall at the beginning of the video

Josh looked over at Jaden and Giorgia who had been distracted by each other.

Jaden- like this? AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He just screamed out as Giorgia was completely unfazed next to him. She was busy being focused on not grabbing his hand or hugging his arm or showing any sort of affection the camera would catch.

Bryce- use that energy

JoshBryceJadenGiorgia- AHHHHHHH
WELCUMBACKTOTEATOKKAJAHHHHHH

Giorgia- is that good?

She looks over at Josh next to her.

Josh- yea

He looks back with a smile as they both nod.

Josh- alright so-

Charli- WHERE ARE MY PARENTS?

Jaden laughs as Josh's face drops at the fact that she'd just cut him off.

Giorgia- hey Char

Giorgia laughed as Charli came into the room, she smiled and walked over to her 'mom', sitting down in her lap and looking over at Jaden expectantly.

Jaden- may I help you?

Charli- did you get Dunkin?

Jaden- you know it's not very polite to just assume....

He looked over at her and tilted his head as she looked back, unamused.

Jaden- spoiled

He sighed and reached over the arm of the couch, grabbing her cold brew.

Charli- thank you!

She smiled and grabbed the drink from him as everyone else laughed.

Bryce- oh speaking of Jaden and Giorgia's children... Giorgia apparently you're pregnant?