𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

August 28th, 2020
Texas

Jaden and Giorgia got out of their uber they had taken from the airport and were now stood in front of his aunt's house.

Giorgia- what if they hate me?

Jaden- they wont... theres just one condition

Giorgia- what?

Jaden- avoid politics...

Giorgia- oh no... j my opinions are very public, they probably already know... they're gonna hate me. I shouldn't have come. Fuck.

Jaden- shh angel no, of course you should have come. Just take a few deep breaths and remember, I love you regardless.

Giorgia- Fuck.

She groaned as Jaden linked his hand with hers and led them inside.

Amy- Jaden! Giorgia! You're here. I missed my babies!

Amy smiled as she pulled Giorgia into a hug and then Jaden, holding her son even longer, having missed him a ton.

Jaden- hey mom

Jaden smiled back before he saw his cousins coming to the front. His cousin Riley was looking Giorgia up and down, making the gurl a bit uncomfortable. Jaden was too busy greeting everyone to even notice.

Amy- Jaden! so caught up in saying hi that you forgot to introduce your special guest.

Amy smiled and placed her arm over Giorgia's shoulders. Her guilt still got to her over how she acted at the start of their relationship. She had gotten so caught up in what she thought was going to happen that she forgot that what was most important was her son's happiness. Amy set out to do everything she can to make it up to Jaden and especially to Giorgia.

Jaden- fuck, I'm so sorry baby. Yeah, everyone, this is my girlfriend, Giorgia.

He smiled at the girl and took her hand, guiding her to step closer to the group. Jaden kissed the back of her hand as an apology for having forgotten to introduce her.

Riley- girlfriend? So it's serious?

Jaden- yeah, very serious.

He smiled at the girl, once again missing the expression on his cousin's face. Riley nodded a bit, seeming to process the information.

Jade- you're absolutely gorgeous, I mean I've seen you online but wow... what the hell are you doing with Jaden?

His cousin Jade teased as Jaden rolled his eyes. Giorgia laughed slightly and squeezed her boyfriend's hand.