𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

"Anthony?" I asked laying on his bed as he was playing fortnite. We were just hanging out us two while everyone else was doing their own things.

"Yes boo?" he asked making me laugh softly

"Can we talk? I have something to tell you." I had decided to listen to Justin and tell Anthony about him

"Can it wait until after the game?" He asked as he continued to play

"Yeah, of course" i smiled and shifted onto my side with my head on his pillow as I tried to figure out what I was going to say.

In the background I could hear him letting out his frustrations at the game which just made me laugh softly. I turned back so I was lying on my back and closed my eyes still thinking. Soon I noticed it was really quiet, too quiet. Just before I could open my eyes I felt Anthony tackle me.

"You bitch!" I shouted laughing at him as he rolled off of me laughing too.

"Sorry boo, I had too" he laughed

"I really hate you sometimes" i laughed

"So whats up? Are you asking my permission to fuck bryce or something?" He asked jokingly but lowkey serious.

"What? No. Plus why would I ask if I wanted to do that" i laughed

"I dont know, you're weird like that sometimes" he laughed

"No, I have something to tell you"

"You already fucked bryce?"

"No! Whats up with you and the idea of me fucking bryce" i laughed

"It's just a matter of time before it happens" he shrugs

"What makes you say that?" I laughed

"He clearly wants to fuck you and you could use a dick appointment" he said before I hit him and we both laughed again "oh come on, we both know you could use that. You seem so on edge lately, good dick can fix that"

"How do you know bryce has good dick? You have experience or something?" I laughed

"Yeah, that's exactly what it is" he said sarcastically.

"Whatever anyway, no more dick talk. I actually have  something to tell you" i laughed

"Okay, okay. Go ahead"

"So uh, I guess I'll just say it?" I paused

"Wait is this like SERIOUS? Like is something wrong?" He looked at me concerned. He could visibly see my anxiety, my body was shaking a little bit. He was the first person I was going to tell this to, I mean Jaden knows about the brother thing but not who.

"Nothings wrong. I just- I've been keeping a secret from you" i said

"Okay? What is it?"

"I have a brother"

"Thats it?" He laughed softly "why would you lie about that these past couple years?"

"Well actually my half brother and its because he's someone well known and I never wanted people knowing"

"Why not?"

"It's intimidating having a celebrity as your older brother" i laughed nervously "the comparisons are a lot to handle. Well I think, nobody knows. I compare myself a lot though. But that could just be my-"