𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒

February 25, 2020
Scooter Brauns Office

Seated next to her brother Giorgia was officially signing with her first agency- probably last since it's already one of the top ones in the industry.

Giorgias POV

Giorgias POV

Scooter- the plan is to sign you under general talent since your spectrum of what you do is so broad. You clearly sing, you have amateur acting experience- high school level, you have done a couple modeling jobs, and just dipped your toe into every entertainment industry there is. Your career at this point could go any direction you pick.

Giorgia- what if I don't know yet?

Scooter- that's completely fine, we're gonna start by building your brand- keep up with your socials, modeling gigs, featuring on a few other musicians singles, probably a commercial or two, just really get you out there and your name known even more.

Justin- you're known all throughout the tiktok/social media realm but outside of that so far few people know you. But say you feature on a Nikki track-

Giorgia- Minaj?!

I looked at him like he was crazy, me- on a nikki minaj song? That sounds awesome but it'd just never happen.

Scooter- yeah, and potentially Lizzo-

Giorgia- no fucking way! Lizzo?! I'm-

Justin- calm down, breathe Giorgia

He laughed a little knowing how much I love Lizzo. Scooter laughed a bit too as he took mental note of my reaction.

Scooter- she's making a 'good as hell' remix and rumor has it she's looking for a fresh female voice to feature

Giorgia- i can't believe this...

Justin- oh and isn't there that YUNGBLUD track-

Scooter- oh yeah, 11 minutes. Theres someone else on that too but they actually reached out to me already when they heard the rumors of me signing Giorgia.

Giorgia- rumors? People care that much?

Justin- this is the first time he's taken someone on as their first agent.

Scooter- yeah, even when I signed Justin there was some buzz because of the little industry experience he had and you have even less.

Giorgia- wow...

Scooter- speaking of when I signed Justin though- as you probably know, one of my biggest regrets of that is not getting him a therapist. Jumping right into the deep end of this industry is a lot, people hate, people criticize, people compare, you already know some of this from social media- this will be a larger scale though because of a larger audience.