𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑖𝑥

March 10th, 2020
Airport in LA

Giorgia's mom is flying with them, she's going out to LA with them for a couple days to help with the mom and visit her son.

Scooter sent 2 cars to pick us up from the airport and drive Anthony and I to Sway and my mom to Justin's.

This is the moment that the paparazzi have been waiting for without even knowing it- all it'd take is one real beliber to recognize her mom as Justin's. Thats the main reason for the separate cars. It's not even that Giorgia's not ready for it to come out, in fact she'd love it right now- distract from the other shit going on, but she felt that she had to tell her friends first so they don't just find out from the internet.

^the moment in life where jaden took his shirt off and never put it on again

Narrative

Giorgia- i'll talk to you later okay?

She gave her mom a hug before they got off the plane where paparazzi could see them.

Patti- ok sweetie, I love you. Am I going to get to meet Jaden while I'm out here?

The woman wiggled her eyebrows a little at her 18 year old daughter who laughed it off as she blushed. Anthony and her mom were laughing at Giorgia's reaction before Anthony moved in to say goodbye to the woman.

Anthony- bye momma

He addressed his best friends mom with a hug as she let out a soft laugh.

Patti- I'm sure I'll see you again before I go home, it was so nice finally meeting you in person after all of these years though

Anthony- yeah, my mom was very jealous. I know she'd love to see me and Giorgia again as well as meet you.

Patti- we'll have to make that happen sometime. Is your mom okay with travel or would it be best to go to Kentucky.

Anthony- she's still okay to travel, her MS hasn't progressed too much that it makes things extremely difficult. But Kentucky is definitely easier.

Patti- well either way, we'll figure something out. We'll have a Reeves/Mallette get together. Maybe even with one Miss. Avani Gregg

This time it was Anthony's turn to blush which made Giorgia laugh.

Patti- oh and how could I forget Jaden

Now both teens were blushing which amused Patti.