𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

March 25th, 2020
Swayla

After having gone back to her and dixies apartment late last night Giorgia was back at Sway, this time with Dixie.

Narrative

Narrative

Giorgia- sup fuckers

The two girls entered the house to be met by Bryce, Josh, and Jaden filming a YouTube video.

Dixie- oo camera

She smiled as she vouged for the camera in a joking way making Giorgia laugh.

Josh- I thought you guys weren't coming until later

Giorgia- we got bored so here we are. Jaden, I got you a coffee.

Giorgia smiled as she handed him the iced coffee from Starbucks when her and dixie stopped off on the way here.

Bryce- wheres mine?

Giorgia- you know... it's the weirdest thing. I got you a coffee but I forgot it there. You can go pick it up if you want, all you have to do is tell them your order and pay for it

Giorgia smiled sarcastically as Bryce scoffed.

Jaden- thank you angel

Jaden whispered and gave her a quick peck from out of frame of the camera.

Bryce- wow- so anyways. As I was saying...

Bryce went on with the vlog as Giorgia and Dixie headed into Josh and Jaden's room, the spot they all hang out.

As expected the pair found Kio and Griffin in the room on live.

Dixie- hey

Dixie smiled and walked over, draping her arms over Griffin's shoulders. Giorgia decided to mock her actions and drap her arms over Kio and say "hey" in the exact same tone.

The four laughed a little as Giorgia lifted her arms off of Kio and went to sit on Jaden's bed in the background of the shot.

Griffin- no Giorgia and Kio are not dating what the fuck?

Griffin replied to a comment asking if Kio and I were a thing. All four of us once again broke into laughter at the ridiculous question.

Anthony- how dare you not come say hi to me!

Anthony ran into the room after having heard that his best friend was there. He leaped about 30 feet and landed in Jaden's bed on the girl's legs.