𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝐴𝑛𝑑-𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

November 8th, 2020
Sway House

Now that it was no longer Anthony's birthday and a few days had passed since the break up. It was time to tell everyone. According to Charli, Jaden was sick, had an awful migraine.

Nessa went with you to the sway house, although sway was barely a thing anymore.

Bryce, Griffin, Kio, and Blake lived there. This new guy Noah has been coming around, hanging out. He might be moving in soon. Everyone aside from Jaden was at the sway house right now, content day.

Giorgia had to stop herself from going over to see Jaden instead. She had the urge to go take care of him but knew it would only hurt them both.

Narrative

Kio- hey Giorgia, Nessa. Whats up?

The pov king, let the two girls into the house. The names caught the attention of Bryce and his camera.

Bryce- look whos here!

He shouted and turned his live to show the two girls. Giorgia gave a forced smile and wave as Nessa walked over and grabbed Bryce's phone, getting the camera off Giorgia.

Nessa- hi Bryce's live

The normally shy girl, forced herself out of her comfort zone, in order to protect her friend. Giorgia still had her social media accounts deactivated.

Bryce- sure, just take my phone I guess.

Nessa glanced at the comments and immediately regretted it. Everyone flooded the comments with questions of why Giorgia deactivated, why she was smoking, and of course speculation of Nessa and Giorgia because they are both bi.

Nessa- here, you can have it back. I was just saying hi.

She handed Bryce his phone and shot him a glare, warning him to keep the camera away.

Bryce- I was about to get off anyways, I'll talk to yall later, peace.

Bryce ended his live and tucked his phone away.

Bryce- sorry, I wasn't thinking about you not wanting to be on camera.

Giorgia- you're good

She forced another smile and she hugged her arms around her chest, trying to calm herself down. The girl was terrified to tell everyone about the break up. It will make it all feel so much more real.

Anthony- boo!

Giorgia- hi kitty

Another forced smile set of an alarm bell in Anthonys mind. Something was wrong with his best friend, and he wasn't going to give up until he knew what.

Anthony- i need to talk to you about something... can we go outside?

Giorgia- sure, of course.

Dixie- do I not get a hello?

Giorgia- hey dixie pix

Giorgia laughed a bit and gave her former roommate a hug, turning to see her younger sister running over.

Charli- G!

She smiled at the girl and gave her a tight hug. Charli already knew about the break up, she'd gotten the information out of Jaden. The younger girl wanted to make sure to give as much love to her, social media mother, as she could.