𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

February 28th, 2020
Playlist
Giorgia, Peyton, and Anthony's Hotel Room

It's now 4:30am and Giorgia's sleep has been very sporadic, she keeps waking up cause of an un easy feeling she has over the new found information about Lucas and her relationship.

What did she miss? Why wasn't she enough? She knows it's on him but she can't help but wonder if she did something wrong.

Narrative(giving this a try)

Trying not to wake up Peyton sleeping next to her Giorgia turned over in the bed as tears started to fall from her watery eyes. She tried to stay as silent as possible to avoid waking anyone up, luckily Peyton is a heavy sleeper.

Anthony not so much, the Kentucky boy was a light sleeper when ever he was worried about something. He's been worried about Giorgia ever since him and Peyton told her, now he couldn't help but be woken up by the quiet cries coming from the bed next to him.

Anthony- no... boo come here

He pleaded for the girl to come to his bed so he could be there for her. Instead though she shut down and tried her best to stay quiet. Anthony knew his best friend better then that though, she couldn't fool him.

Anthony- boo I know you aren't asleep, come here or I will get out of bed and go grab you myself

She hated being a burden so she figured if he's gonna insist on being there for her she at least won't make him get up. The girl carefully dropped her legs over the side of the bed and placed her feet onto the floor as she pulled her hair from her face and walked the few steps over to her best friend's bed.

Anthony- come here bub

He put his arms out as she let herself collapse into his embrace. The tears started up again and she couldn't stop them. Anthony pulled her head onto his chest as he held her frail body.

Anthony- is this about what Pey and I told you earlier?

Giorgia nodded against his chest causing his heart to break. He begun to question the decision of telling her, maybe they should have let her live in her fantasy.

Anthony- I'm so sorry, you truly don't deserve that. You know that right?

Giorgia- I know I don't deserve it but... Why wasn't I enough for him Kitty? He truly was one of the sweetest guys when I met him and I somehow turned him into the type of guy to cheat- but not just a drunken one night stand or something, he had a whole 'nother girlfriend. For six months of our relationship.