𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

^congratulations Charli!!

———————————————————————

June 25th, 2020
Chattanooga, Tennessee

Today Jaden's hometown best friend Mo is coming over

But first... the couple is about to be rudely awoken.

Narrative

A peaceful morning, Giorgia was sleeping on Jaden's chest as his head rested on hers. Both of them hugging the other in their sleep.

*ring* *ring*

All of the peace comes crashing down as Giorgia's phone starts to ring right next to them.

Her first instinct was to send it to voicemail and cuddle back into her boyfriend's arms. Unfortunately the person just called again.

Giorgia- Hello?

She spoke groggily as she forced herself to sit up. Jaden pouted at the girl as she gave him a quick peck.

Giorgia- oh scooter, hey... what do you want? I'm in Tennessee right now, remember?

Giorgia- well considering I was comfortably sleeping in my boyfriend's arms and then suddenly woken by a call, yeah. I'm a bit cranky. But seriously, what's up? Something wrong?

Jaden laughed a bit at the way his girlfriend spoke to her manager. Scooter is huge in the music industry, nobody dares to talk to him like that... aside from Giorgia.

She grew up with him as a family friend, she sees him that way rather than as a huge music tycoon.

Giorgia- wait today? Shit, okay. I'll make it work.

Giorgia shot out of bed and ran over to her bag to grab some fresh clothes. She glanced over at Jaden and threw a hoodie over his face so she could change.

Giorgia- yeah, no problem. 11 minutes? Cool. Bye Scooter.

She hung up the call and stripped herself of the tshirt and boxers she had worn to sleep, both of which were Jaden's.

Giorgia got dressed into just simple high waisted leggings and a white and black marble cropped top. She turned around and saw Jaden pulled the hoodie back over his face.