𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

February 7th, 2020
It's 8:40 pm and Giorgia is currently live on instagram from alone in Josh and Jadens room since its the biggest room and has the best lighting.

Giorgia's POV

Giorgia- Trump 2020?
I read a comment and immediately cringed

Giorgia- god no, unless you mean trump 2020 in prison. We don't support racist, homophobic, transphobic, sexist, xenophobic, corrupt, pedophiles.

I read a few more comments that said Trump 2020 but a lot more that were in support of what I said. I saw a comment that said "Trump 2020 make America white again" and looked at it in disgust before blocking the person.

Giorgia- nope. I love you guys but if you're going to comment things on my posts or in my lives that are harmful to others I wont hesitate to block you. I don't bother saying anything when I get hate but hating on other people for things like skin color, ethnicity, sexuality, gender, size, or anything of that sort is unacceptable.

I reached to the desk in-front of me grabbing my water and taking a sip as I continued to read the comments on my live mostly saying things like "periodt!" and "stan Giorgia for clear skin" and supporting what I'd just said which made me happy that I don't attract too many people with fucked up views.

Giorgia- uhh...
I said as I scanned the comment section for something other then "queen 👑".

Giorgia- do more kareoke? You guys like that huh?
The comments filled with yes' and hearts making me happy.

Giorgia- okay, we'll keep that going then. Let me think what songs I'm feeling today.

I went on Josh's computer in front of me to pull up the Karaoke version of "I'll Show You" by Justin Bieber.

Giorgia- okay I've got it, start it off right with some Justin Bieber.
I smiled at the thought of the release party next weekend. As I hit play on the youtube video.

Giorgia-
My life is a movie and everyone's watching
So let's get to the good part and past all the nonsense
Sometimes it's hard to do the right thing
When the pressure's coming down like lightning
It's like they want me to be perfect
When they don't even know that I'm hurting
'Cause life's not easy, I'm not made out of steel
Don't forget that I'm human, don't forget that I'm real
Act like you know me, but you never will
But there's one thing that I know for sure
I'll show you

I sung the opening purely by memory as I skimmed the comments, I could sing Justins songs in my sleep I know them so well. I noticed a comment from Justins secret account since he cant follow me on his main. "Killing it smalls" and a moment later "Nearly as good as Justin, not quite though ;)" i rolled my eyes a little before finishing the song.

Giorgia- always gotta love a good Justin song. Should I do another song?
I asked as comments filled with mostly yes' and as always a few haters.

Giorgia- okay lets see.
I logged into my spotify on Josh's computer to look through my liked songs for ideas when I saw the song 'Heather' by Conan Gray (A/N I know it wasn't out yet at this time but just pretend). I went to youtube to find the Karaoke version, I wanted to sing it cause lately I've had it on repeat whenever I'd see stuff about Jaden and Mads. God, she's heather.

Giorgia- okay heres my favorite song recently, I listen to this literally all the time.
I explained as I pressed play getting ready to sing it knowing it'd be good since it's filled with real emotion I'm feeling. By the time I got to the middle of the song I knew it was probably clear that I could relate at least a little bit but I don't care right now.