𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦

October 16, 2020

Giorgia had her Vegas show two nights ago, she'd performed at the DNC before but they weren't there for her, this time everyone was there solely for her

Giorgia had her Vegas show two nights ago, she'd performed at the DNC before but they weren't there for her, this time everyone was there solely for her. She had to come down from that adrenaline high afterwards and it took a while.

Also over the past few days her and Jaden figured out the legal stuff and filed for the annulment. It was gonna take a few weeks to process. When Jadens parents found out his dad got pissed. Not about the marriage, he got mad over the annulment.

He said that it was against their religion to end the marriage. Then he went on a rant about how Giorgia is causing Jaden to stray from his christian morals. Jaden just hung up the phone after about 40 seconds. Amy texted to apologize on behalf of John and say that whatever the couple decided, she was there for them.

Now Jaden and Giorgia were in their hotel room, just getting back from dinner.

Narrative

Giorgia- oh fuck, that ring place closes in an hour and we have to return it

She grabbed the box from her nightstand. Before doing anything she pulled it out once more and placed it on her finger.

Giorgia- its a shame though, it really is beautiful. Someday when the time comes, this is the type of ring you should look for.

Jaden- good to know

He smiled softly and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, placing his head on her shoulder.

Giorgia- i'm glad this happened by the way

Jaden- what? The drunk wedding?

He laughed softly before she nodded.

Giorgia- it did make me really think about marriage and kids and when the right time is for all of that.

Jaden- yea? And whens that?

Giorgia- kids, not until after we each go on tours once or twice. Marriage probably around the same time as kids because planning a wedding around tour dates would just be stressful. But there is one thing that doesn't need to be way too far in the future

Jaden- whats that?

Giorgia- engagement.

He freezes for a second as he had been gently swaying them. After a moment he turned her around and lifted her chin to look at him. Trying to make sure she's serious.

Jaden- but if marriage cant be for a few years still...

Giorgia- whos to saw we couldn't be engaged for a few years before the wedding? I'm not saying right now... but maybe within the next year? As long as were on the same page that we wait for get married and have kids until we are able to settle down, at least a little.