𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑇𝑤𝑜

November 7th, 2020

November 7th, 2020

Just about 30 hours after their break up, Giorgia and Jaden found themselves having to pretend to still be together.

It was extremely painful for both of them, but nobody besides Nessa knew yet, and they didn't want to spoil Anthony's birthday surprise party.

So here they were, sat in the living room of their house that everyone was getting ready to move out of. Jaden's arm on the back of the couch behind her as she rested her head against his chest. She could hear his heart beating out if his chest, the same rate hers was going.

Narrative

Just as Jaden was about to excuse himself to the bathroom to get a break, Bryce showed up. A very welcome distraction to the casual conversation going on before. The more lively things got, the more excuses for the "couple" to be separated.

Bryce- ayoo whens the birthday boy get here!

Jaden- Bryce! Dude, whats up!

Jaden had never been so relieved to see Bryce.

Bryce- hey man, how are you?

Jaden- oh you know... same as ever

He let out a soft laugh and glanced for a moment at Giorgia. They held eye contact for a painful moment before she got up and walked into the bathroom.

Nessa- g, can I come in?

Nessa knocked lightly on the door, knowing exactly why Giorgia had gone into hiding. When the door unlocked, Nessa took her signal to go in.

Nessa- hey sweetie...

Giorgia- is it obvious?

Nessa- nobody is paying enough attention to notice to strain there.

Giorgia- I hate this so much. Why couldn't you have just let me pretend to be sick.

Nessa- cause Anthony is your best friend and you'd beat yourself up over it later if you skipped his birthday.

Giorgia- everyone here knows that I had a complete breakdown a couple days ago and started smoking again. And then I went and disabled all of my social media.

Nessa- nobody here is judging you. This house is full of your closest friends.

Giorgia- and my ex boyfriend.

Nessa- hes still one of your closest friends.

Giorgia- how the hell am I supposed to be friends with him after everything? Fuck. I wish we'd never started dating to begin with. I knew he wasn't worth risking... but I still did it and now I've lost him completely. I'm so stupid.