𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

May 18th, 2020
Swayla

Today Angels and Demons comes out and Sway is throwing a party, everyone will be there.

Charli and Dixie are getting back to LA today, Griffin decided he'd pick them up since he really wanted to see Dixie.

Giorgia stayed over last night and is right now working on some homework as Jaden was still asleep.

Narrative

Narrative

Jaden- mmm, good morning

Jaden groaned tiredly as he sat up and pulled Giorgia in for a hug. She quickly returned the hug before going back to working.

Jaden- what are you doing?

Giorgia- homework

Jaden- boring

Giorgia- very

She laughed as she went back to writing her essay. Giorgia was laying on her stomach typing as Jaden climbed on top of her and just laid there with his head over her shoulder as he watched what she was doing.

Jaden- am I crushing you?

Giorgia- a little bit

Jaden- oh, a little bit is acceptable

He shrugged and wrapped his arms under her body so he was hugging her torso as she kept typing.

Jaden- if you can't breathe just shove me off

He laid his head into the crook of her neck as he let himself fall back to sleep since it was only 7:50am. Josh was in his bed across the room, sound asleep with Nessa who got here late last night.

Now at almost 10am Jaden woke back up, Giorgia knew this when she felt him leaving a couple soft kisses on her neck.

Jaden- thanks for being my bed

He laughed softly as he rolled off of her, she had gotten used to him on her and didn't even realize how squished she was until he got off.

Jaden- how much have you gotten done

Giorgia- enough that I can take a 15 minute break but I still have to do more before the party

Jaden- come here then

He smirked a bit as he situated himself onto his back and signaled Giorgia onto him.