𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑇𝑤𝑜

October 17th, 2020
Sway House

Jaden was 3 drinks in at the Sway House party, when he saw his ex girlfriend walk in

Giorgia was on her way back to the hotel after her important dinner with the people who will determine her modeling career. As she walking down the sidewalk she bumped into someone, as she apologized and the guy turned around, she saw the face of her ex boyfriend.

Narrative

Jaden downed another drink before walking out the the backyard and towards the pool. He sat down with his feet in the water and laid down on the deck. An audible sigh could be heard from the boy whose stress levels continued to rise.

?- hey... are you okay?

Jaden heard a familiar female voice speak to him as the girl sat next to him and hugged his torso from the side.

Jaden- oh just amazing.

He spoke sarcastically with a sigh before placing an arm over the girl's shoulders to hug her back.

?- coopers gonna be alright, hes strong, he'll pull through

Jaden- i know... its just scary. Plus, its a weird thought that I have a history with the exact drugs that landed him in the hospital... that could have been me.

?- but it wasnt. And it wont be.

Jaden- yeah...

He sighed again and kissed the top of the girl's head. She hugged him tighter as he held her close, Giorgia wasn't there to talk him down and make him feel better, so he settled for the next best thing. He just needed the support.

?- i love you, I'm always here.

Jaden- i uh... i love you too...

The girl smiled up at him and kissed his forehead before standing up and offering her hand for him to take.

Jaden- where are we going?

?- to have fun, dance, sing, get your mind off of the stress you're feeling.

Jaden- i mean... okay, that sounds fun

Charli- father daughter time

She smiled at him as he let out a soft laugh and nodded his head.

Jaden- sounds great

He smiled down at the girl before she pulled him back inside so he couldn't just quietly mope alone.