𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒

November 3rd, 2020
Election Poll

November 3rd, 2020Election Poll

Narrative

Jaden- angel, calm down a bit

He laughed slightly at his girlfriend, very obviously excited to be able to vote in such an important election.

Giorgia- Jaden, I actually- WE actually get to play a part in the government. We get to share our voice and use the little power we have to try and make a difference. I'm not helpless in politics anymore, I have a say, I have a voice. WE both have a voice. This has always been important to me, I finally get to participate.

Jaden- yes, and its all very exciting, but you're practically shaking with energy. Take a couple deep breaths. Did you remember to take your medication this morning?

Jaden noticed a very subtle change in her demeanor, she seemed caught off guard.

Giorgia- of course I did... its part of my morning routine. Right between washing my face and brushing my teeth.

Jaden- you do not wash your face every morning.

He called her out as she laughed softly and rolled her eyes with a shrug.

Giorgia- well lets pretend I do, people don't need to find out that I'm actually lazy.

Jaden- you promise you took your meds?

Giorgia- I'll double check when we get home.

She dodged his question, before he could try and read her to see if she was hiding anything more, paparazzi.

Pap 1- Giorgia, Jaden, are you guys voting today?

Jaden- nah, I just really love lines, I spent about three hours yesterday standing in line at the dmv for no reason.

Jaden mocked the stupid question, earning a muffled laugh from Giorgia.

Jaden- in fact I only go to amusement parks for the line, just really gets my adrenaline going, ya know?

Giorgia- yes, we're voting.

Giorgia hid her laugh, not wanting to appear rude. Jaden on the other hand had enough of these camera narks, he didn't care if he came across rude.

Pap 2- who are you voting for?

Jaden- have you never seen her Instagram? Take a wild guess. I'll give you a hint, it's not the oompah loompa.

Pap 1- don't you support Trump, Jaden?

Jaden- no. Not in the slightest.