𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

⚠️sensitive topics⚠️

August 19th, 2020

Narrative

Jaden- angel please... dont go

Giorgia- you have to let me go, it's time

Jaden- i can't

Giorgia- yes you can... you'll be better off. I promise.

Jaden- baby please

Jaden cupped the girl's cheek with teary eyes as they stood at the edge of a cliff. Over the edge was an endless abyss, around them was an open field with vibrant green grass and small purple flowers.

Giorgia- let me go Jaden

Jaden- stop saying that!

Giorgia- you need to let go

Jaden- no! Just stay. Please. You need to.

Giorgia- dont make this harder than it needs to be

Jaden- this is already as hard as it could possibly be. Nothing is harder than this. I can't lose you.

Giorgia- its time to let me go

Giorgia unwrapped Jadens arm from around her waist and stepped towards the edge.

Jaden- angel no

Jaden was frozen in his spot as Giorgia smiled back at him sweetly.

Giorgia- I'll always be your angel, but angels aren't meant to walk the earth forever

She stepped towards him and kissed his cheek before letting herself fall off the edge of the cliff.

Giorgia- Jaden! Jaden! Wake up!

Giorgia was kneeled beside the boy, laying on her floor. She shook him out of his nightmare that had been causing him to thrash and cry in his sleep.

Giorgia- Jaden? It's just a dream... whatever it is, it's just a dream.

He opened his eyes and saw the girl he loves, immediately he burst into tears and pulled her into a hug. She let him cry into her chest despite how confused she was.

Jaden- I can't do it. I can't let you go. I can't just not help you. I can't let you fall.

He held her tighter as she ran her hands through his hair and formed tears of her own.