𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

February 7th, 2020
Los Angelos
Giorgia returns to the Sway house for the first time in a month.

Giorgia's POV

As I got out of my uber grabbing my bags in a rush I headed straight for the door of the house away from the driver that he really creeped me out.

I knocked waiting anxiously for someone to open the door as the driver in the car didn't move. Finally the door opened revealing my best friend.

Giorgia- finally
I mumbled as I pushed past him into the house closing the door behind me.

Anthony- hello to you too?

Giorgia- sorry, hi, just wanted to get in so the driver would leave.
I wrapped my arms around his torso hugging tall boy.

Anthony- bad vibes?

Giorgia- yup

Anthony- thats why I told you that you should have let me send someone from the hype house rather then an uber.

Giorgia- it's not that big of a deal, I'm here aren't I?
I smiled sarcastically as we walked away from the door and further into the house.

Giorgia- oh how was the meeting anyway?
The sway boys had just gotten back from a meeting with their agency TalentX, it's why Anthony hadn't been able to pick me up.

Anthony- eh, boring. They mostly talked to Josh since the business shit is his thing

Giorgia- you mean that they didn't wanna hear about every item of clothing Golf has ever released?
I asked sarcastically now walking backwards to look at him with fake shock.

Anthony- I know right? Crazy
He laughed as I bumped into somebody since I was being a sarcastic bitch and not looking where I was going. (Worth it)

Giorgia- shit sorry
I turned and saw Bryce and Jaden stood by the kitchen counter looking at footage on Bryces camera.

Bryce- oh hey G
He smiled and gave me a quick hug before immediately showing me the footage from earlier today when they went to UCLA to do interviews.

Video

Jaden and some kid the guys are friends with that I don't recognize walk up to a couple of students from the school asking if they can interview them but the students said they didn't want to be.

Jaden- Yall dont wanna be interviewed?
He asked the two students in front of him.

Guy- no.

Jaden- okay
He nodded talking into the microphone and paused for a moment before continuing.

Jaden- what do yall think about tiktok?
He held the microphone towards the guy.

Guy- well I'm not the biggest fan but I'm chillin bro
He answered his question.

Jaden- you just answered my question, thats an interview

He looked over to the camera before continuing.

Jaden- he doesn't know what an interview is... its okay

He nodded his head to the side a little with an adorable smirk before starting to walk away just to turn right back to the guy and ask him another question.