𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

March 31, 2020
Studio

Giorgia dropped Jaden off at DTA before heading to her studio to meet with Nicki Minaj.

Narrative

Giorgia made her way into the building and to the studio she was supposed to meet Nicki at. She'd met many celebrities before because of Justin so she wasn't too nervous about that aspect but this is the first time she's going to feature on someone else's song.

She walked in and saw a security guard but not Nicki yet.

Giorgia- hi my name is Giorgia Mallette I'm-

Nicki- Giorgia- hey, she's with me

Nicki gestured for him to let you pass through and he did. She was shorter than Giorgia would have thought. Nicki had really long light pink hair, Giorgia hadn't seen her new hair until now.

Nicki- did Scooter already show you the song?

Giorgia- no, all he said was that it wasn't overly sexual

Nicki- yeah, you can thank Justin for that one

Giorgia- wait what?

Nicki- I was gonna have you on a different song but Justin being the protective brother he is, was not okay with the idea.

Giorgia- wait Justin? Not Scooter?

Nicki- Justin called me directly, he said he didn't want his baby sister getting sexualized anymore than you already are online

Giorgia- I mean he has a point, the internet is... wow. But I'm 18, why does he think he has the right to-

Nicki- Justin sees himself in the position of your dad, of course he thinks he has the right

Giorgia couldn't help but wonder how Nicki had this kind of insight into her life and relationship with Justin. She came here today thinking that the star would barely know who she is but apparently she's got a whole life backstory.

Giorgia- what makes you say that?

Nicki- years ago when Justin and I recorded beauty and a beat and you were in... i think it was 4th or 5th grade? Either way- you were like all he talked about, he also swore me to secrecy at the fact that you even existed.

Giorgia- really? What was he talking about?

Nicki- there were some kids giving you a hard time in school and thats all that he could think about. He cares about you a lot, I was shocked that he cared about anyone that much. It was just as he started into his crazy stage in life- i'm sure you know what I mean- but no matter what else he was doing he always worried about you.